✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

Anyone got a decent version they could PM me? I can't find one online. I just want to hear it. I hate asking, but I've looked and I'm impatient and I want more Coldplay... now and always.

have you checked youtube? the version on youtube is still there

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got a decent version they could PM me? I can't find one online. I just want to hear it. I hate asking, but I've looked and I'm impatient and I want more Coldplay... now and always.

Better to wait in 3 weeks when the album is released. :D

I'm convinced this belongs here now...

I looked for answers on this for people attending the Sony pictures show closest I got that it wasn't played but it is like a theme sound like the escapist. Now I have an idea it could be a bonus track

I could write it down or spread it all around

Guest howyousawtheworld

Don't know what the fuss is. That an audio was released on youtube of the performance from last night is barely going to 'upset' Chris Martin (he's not Jesus for Christ sake) considering the quality of the thing. No one would dare publicise the song on the quality of that vid so his wishes are still more or less kept in tact. The hysterical sociopathic reaction to the person who did post it on youtube is pathetic and downright embarrassing. This ain't fucking Justin Bieber or One Direction so less of that nonsense please.

Anyway, as it happens my curiosity got the better of me and I listened to it. From what I could make out, I like it. In fact I really really like it. Sounds like a pop song and a half.

Howyousawtheworld could not have said it better. Everybody is making this a much bigger deal than it actually is. They would not have played it if they really did not want it to leak. And the recording is shit so it wont be spread to the extent that it normally would.

Ok a lot of people are going to find this corny. I've had a very tough week and weekend with a lot of negative stuff occurring in my life. I wasn't going to listen but I decided to cause I needed a big big boost.

I was honestly brought to tears. I'm a 6'5" 250 ibs guy for God's sake. No Coldplay song brought me that much joy and I've been tearing up for the past 2 hours. It's honestly perfect. I know they didn't want they song to be released but thank you Coldplay. You have given me more hope than I could even hope for.

Ok a lot of people are going to find this corny. I've had a very tough week and weekend with a lot of negative stuff occurring in my life. I wasn't going to listen but I decided to cause I needed a big big boost.

I was honestly brought to tears. I'm a 6'5" 250 ibs guy for God's sake. No Coldplay song brought me that much joy and I've been tearing up for the past 2 hours. It's honestly perfect. I know they didn't want they song to be released but thank you Coldplay. You have given me more hope than I could even hope for.

I dont find that corny.. Music is a powerful thing , Im glad it brought you some joy and if it helped you with something in your life then Im sure they would be glad for you as well :)

I dont find that corny.. Music is a powerful thing , Im glad it brought you some joy and if it helped you with something in your life then Im sure they would be glad for you as well :)

Haha thanks. I've just had a lot of things happen in a short time that has gotten to me. The clip helped a lot

That's awesome, hope things turn up for you man! : )

Probably off topic but reading about ASFOS in Twitter I came to the conclusion that I don't like to read things about Coldplay in Twitter because I feel like if I were supporting One Direction instead of Coldplay. I hate those little girls talking about Paradise and pretending they know everything about Coldplay.

Wow I heard the youtube live version (it's gone now and the quality was bad). I don't know why someone compared it to being a mixture of paradise and charlie brown because it sounded like pure dance music to me. It reminded me of 'We Found Love' by Riahanna a lot. This song has it all to be a massive hit, especially in European countries, but remember that just because it has electronic synths, it doesn't mean it will rule the charts. Princess of China was the most electronic of MX and it didn't do better than Paradise.