✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

My personal decision is to wait. That's what intelligent and strong minded fans do:rolleyes:;). No way my first listening of ASFOS will be a shitty leaking version of it. I will wait until the Ghost Stories TV Special.:angel::angel: And I will going to Coldplay heaven for doing that Lol.

My thoughts exactly! That's what I'm doing, even though I am soo excited to hear it, I don't want to ruin my first experience of this song

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys

Thank you to all those respecting Chris' wishes, that's lovely to see!

I have reported the link to Parlophone's legal department & thank you so much for not sharing it.

If you spot any more, it'd be great if you could let me know.

:-)

x

Hi guys

Thank you to all those respecting Chris' wishes, that's lovely to see!

I have reported the link to Parlophone's legal department & thank you so much for not sharing it.

If you spot any more, it'd be great if you could let me know.

:-)

x

Great news! We'll do that.

This might sound like a weird question but for any of those people who were at E-Werk, what instruments did the guys use for ASFOS?

Was it just the conventional Jonny on guitar, Guy on bass, Will on drums and Chris on vocals?

This might sound like a weird question but for any of those people who were at E-Werk, what instruments did the guys use for ASFOS?

Was it just the conventional Jonny on guitar, Guy on bass, Will on drums and Chris on vocals?

From what it sounds on the audio, Chris is on a Piano. Apart from that it seems like the normal setup.