✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

ohh, I misunderstood, apologies.

I don't think you should feel guilty, I def dont but some others do. That's their own thing.

Yeah thats the point... I just heared it and i won't spread it around the world, just for my ears... I wouldn't even think a second of loading something up to youtube if he asked me not to... But why did they play it at Cologne and not in BadenBaden? there were only 100 people, they could easily check if someone is recording or filming!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always in my head is always in my head too

I could write it down or spread it all around

I see what you did there :awesome:

Always in my head is always in my head is always in my head is always in my head is always in my head is always in my head is always in my head is always in my head OMG I CANT GET TIRED OF THIS :lol:

Yeah thats the point... I just heared it and i won't spread it around the world, just for my ears... I wouldn't even think a second of loading something up to youtube if he asked me not to... But why did they play it at Cologne and not in BadenBaden? there were only 100 people, they could easily check if someone is recording or filming!

I think the 2nd show was for a radio contest, at least it wasn't part of the official Coldplay tour. It isn't even listed on the Coldplay.com tour page. I think Coldplay wanted to leave the exclusive song for the 'real' fans.

It's about a minute shorter than the album version. Probably shortened the intro and/or outro.

No, its cause they didn't record the whole thing. They started recording when they already started playing

Oh, I see. I just assumed that Chris starting with "Okay boys!" meant the song had just started.

Cause you're a sky

A sky full of stars

I'm going to give you my heart

Cause you're cause a sky

A sky full of stars

And cause you light up the path

I don't care

Go on and tear me apart

I don't care if you do

Cause in a sky, a sky full of stars

I think I saw you

Cause you're a sky

A sky full of stars

I want to die in your arms

Cause you get lighter

the more it gets dark

I'm going to give you my heart

And I don't care

Go on and tear me apart

I don't care if you do

Cause in a sky, a sky full of stars

I think I see you

I think I see you

Because you're a sky

You're A sky full of stars

Such a heavenly view

Such a heavenly view

^thats my best guess at reading Chris' writing correct me if I'm wrong

It appears the bolded part was recorded only. At least it appears that way in the version I heard/saw.

I've listened to snippets of it and have somehow erased the melody from my head

I actually forgot the melody already too :( But that's fine, now that I've heard it once I can deal with it until it actually gets released.

I actually forgot the melody already too :( But that's fine, now that I've heard it once I can deal with it until it actually gets released.

I'm kind of happy I forgot now ill just listen to album version

I feel all lyrics on Ghost Stories so far do seem and sound repetitive but still cool songs. As far as I have heard Magic, Midnight, Oceans, Always in My Head, Another's Arms, and AFSOS do have same words in every verse.

I feel all lyrics on Ghost Stories so far do seem and sound repetitive but still cool songs. As far as I have heard Magic, Midnight, Oceans, Always in My Head, Another's Arms, and AFSOS do have same words in every verse.

I agree it's like they were written with the same formula still outstanding songs though

I agree it's like they were written with the same formula still outstanding songs though

:lol: is your last sentence repetitive too? kinda noticed from your previous posts :P *not meant to be a stalker :D :D*

Maybe Chris is chasing the deadline and the band is almost out of schedule then they decided to make all lyrics repetitive and easy to listen. The songs are still big hits though! So glad that the band is back with that old melody again, bringing where Coldplay is supposed to be unlike their previous album MX.

Anyone got a decent version they could PM me? I can't find one online. I just want to hear it. I hate asking, but I've looked and I'm impatient and I want more Coldplay... now and always.

Youtube coldplay a sky full of stars and sort by upload date