✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MAGIC VIDEO (Videos in first post)

Jaes

I wonder does the levitating in the video link to what people were saying about the sony studio show when Chris came in in a harness and was doing a Pink esque acrobatic thing??

just a thought :]

if i remember correctly, that was during always in my head.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder does the levitating in the video link to what people were saying about the sony studio show when Chris came in in a harness and was doing a Pink esque acrobatic thing??

just a thought :]

if i remember correctly, that was during always in my head.

Yup

Martin donned a harness to hover above the crowd and spin around – like Pink meets Cirque de Soleil -- for “Always in My Head,”

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/99183-22-Mar-2014-Coldplay-Sony-Pictures-Studios-Los-Angeles-USA?p=5630622&viewfull=1#post5630622

I was convinced this was going to be really bad but I love it! Mustached Chris is too funny. He's not taking himself seriously, which makes it great. It also has a creative edge and I'm always a sucker for black-and-white. The flying bit (on the stage while he sings) made me cringe a little though.

I thought he did a pretty good job on the acting, especially as the sweet guy. And the other guy is meant to be over the top so he pulled that of as well.

to me this is a big step up from the last two videos. didn't like it that much the first time around, but now love it. think this will be a video i will come back to more.

Now that the initial excitement is over I think its just okay. Don't find it particularly interesting. Still prefer their older videos. But then again I'm not in the whole exciting epic disney gaga adventure video camp. Believe it or not I find Don't Panic and In My Place or GPASUYF much more beautiful!

Midnight was very good though so I still have hopes for the future videos.

lol Don't Panic has a better video than this... :facepalm:

Are you being sarcastic?!

So this video is a beautiful and lovely tribute to silent films. But what really got me was how they managed to make the love story so moving. Poor Ziyi, abused by Chris Martin's mustachioed evil twin... but magical Chris saved the day by being a good boyfriend! What a great message.

As always, another wonderful creative video by Coldplay. Can't wait for the next single and video. I expect nothing short of magic.

:)

Got me thinking, it would be cool if (live) during magic actual magic cards start shooting out of the confetti canons. Or shapes of Hearts, Spades, Diamonds & Clubs. Ahh well we'll see. Great video anyways