✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay to follow 'Ghost Stories' in 2015 with another album?

gai

yes of course, how an album is produced is as important as who sings it, how the songs are being sung, how the intruments are played, because if the intrumental + voice feels good to your hears it's because it was produced in good way, if songs give you headaches then the production was poor. Pick a song like Don't Let It Break Your Heart, it was the song off MX with the worst production, you can't hear a thing, and it's not because "it was meant to be that way" because if you pick Chinese Sleep Chant WHERE it is meant that you don't hear Chris's voice the production works well giving you a decent shoegaze song

I didn't doubt that production is important, just whether you meant that commercial songs lack production value specifically sound quality. Either way, your reply clears things up and I can appreciate your POV now. However, i'm still holding out hope that the rumoured album won't be that way *if there even is one coming up.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But they mean commercial compared to Ghost Stories. For now, GS looks low key and doesn't scream for attention so in that way it's less commercial than their other albums. A more commercial album doesn't have to be like Mylo Xyloto. It can be like Rush or Viva or something entirely different.

(Although I agree MX was their most commercial and the last thing I need is another album like that.)

I actually like the idea of GS being in the shadow of something bigger. I think it makes it more special. But then the big album has to be good.

It could also be a way for Chris to take attention away from a break-up album. He might feel a bit self-conscious, whether the songs are about Gwyneth or not. I hear every radio DJ make a comment about their relationship when they're playing Magic.

mx gets negative reviews because for a fifth album for a band like coldplay it has a shit production, the songs one by one are not that bad but the production is one of the worst things i've ever heard in my life, the last album by nicki minaj had better production and i'm not even joking

well, that's your opinion

LP7 IS GONNA BE CALLED CAR KIDS

:escaping:

tumblr_inline_n2vu8kSAF91rqx8eg.gif

We're trusting a source seasoning Chris' falafels.

WELCOME TO THE INNURNET

If you are expecting reasonable/founded/comprehensible information, just wait for the actual people to which this forum is dedicated to to say something :wacky:

I made sure to ask the oracle, and said if they they dont reply I assume that there will be an lp7 in 2015

lol, way to goat them into a response. Listen, I would think the Oracle has hundreds of questions a week and is more likely to skip that question out of having it buried by other questions than trying to avoid confirming LP7.

lol, way to goat them into a response. Listen, I would think the Oracle has hundreds of questions a week and is more likely to skip that question out of having it buried by other questions than trying to avoid confirming LP7.

Then let's all organize and send her a message about it:laugh3: she can't skim over hundreds right? :wink3:

She rather answers questions like "LUL HI HOWS DAT SONG CALLED ORANGE OR SUMTHIN I DUNNO PLZ HALP OK" instead of the important ones :dozey:

Then let's all organize and send her a message about it:laugh3: she can't skim over hundreds right? :wink3:

lol, good thinking

She rather answers questions like "LUL HI HOWS DAT SONG CALLED ORANGE OR SUMTHIN I DUNNO PLZ HALP OK" instead of the important ones :dozey:

God, the worst is people sending relationship problems and such. Reminds me of Family Guy when people are asking Patrick Stewart non-Star Trek questions at the convention.

"Please person I don't know from the internet, my girlfriend wants to break up with me. I'm only 12, but SHES MY LIFEEEE."

Also, the Oracle is female?

IK! ive asked alot of important questions to her and it seems 98% of the time its something dumb xD

lol, good thinking

God, the worst is people sending relationship problems and such. Reminds me of Family Guy when people are asking Patrick Stewart non-Star Trek questions at the convention.

"Please person I don't know from the internet, my girlfriend wants to break up with me. I'm only 12, but SHES MY LIFEEEE."

Also, the Oracle is female?

Yes her name is Debs Wild, but sometimes the roadies and the whole crew call her Debra the Zebra lol, she even has an account on here, she's with the band since the benning

Yes her name is Debs Wild, but sometimes the roadies and the whole crew call her Debra the Zebra lol, she even has an account on here, she's with the band since the benning

Oh, I didn't know that. Do you know who is Anchorman? :surprised: