✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-May-2014] Musical Guests on Saturday Night Live (SNL)

LdySpace

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Felinegurl, SNL does a run through rehearsal show at 8 soooooooooooo

Yeah, but they usually don't leave the actual studios until after filming, that's what I'll be going there for :D

Apparently there will something from Target related to Coldplay before SNL airs tonight.

Yeah...I have a few ideas as to what it could be! So excited

What are your ideas?

Okay, so, a while ago (maybe a few months ago? Sometime last year? Don't remember exact month) Justin Timberlake was in NYC and Target was tweeting kind of the same type of things, they "have something coming up" with JT, etc, and he ended up doing a surprise show at a store in NYC....if that's what they're doing it obviously wouldn't be today but maybe tomorrow. I think it could happen but it honestly could be anything else as well haha

Okay, so, a while ago (maybe a few months ago? Sometime last year? Don't remember exact month) Justin Timberlake was in NYC and Target was tweeting kind of the same type of things, they "have something coming up" with JT, etc, and he ended up doing a surprise show at a store in NYC....if that's what they're doing it obviously wouldn't be today but maybe tomorrow. I think it could happen but it honestly could be anything else as well haha

Hmmm logical. I heard the band actually recorded a commercial for target though.

Hmmm logical. I heard the band actually recorded a commercial for target though.

It could be that! I just hope if they do the surprise show that they don't do it until tomorrow because I'm busy eating sugar cookies until I leave later :laugh3:

It could be that! I just hope if they do the surprise show that they don't do it until tomorrow because I'm busy eating sugar cookies until I leave later :laugh3:

I won't get to see it the different time zone mess things up for me I'll probably download it tommorow :sad:

From Coldplay's Twitter they are gonna play AFSOS. Cant wait for the next three hours! The show will start at 4.30AM in the early morning in the UK though. Good thing is Sunday here so no pressure! :D