✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to try book just 1 ticket for myself and get my fiancee to try book 2 tickets in the hope that one of us is successful. The thing is we will both book tickets in my name which i think will cause a problem if we BOTH are successful

If I am not successful bagsy a ticket! I have already booked my hotel & train!

Both Beacon Theatre concerts were seated and I didn't see one person sitting down at either. Looks like the RAH seats are bolted down....they're not gonna go through all the trouble of removing bolted seats for an hour long concert lol

Well if they can 'unbolt' the seats for a tennis match I'm sure they can do it for a concert...

10rld7c.jpg

Got to be honest, I'll be disappointed if there's no official standing. It throws up the problem as well if friends are trying to get tickets too, because we were going to get into the same standing area and just go in together, but if they're seated then the chances are very miniscule that we'll have seats directly next to each other because of separate bookings :/ .

The tweet by The Royal Albert Hall along with a picture, suggests that the band will be in the arena, with seats around them.

From the picture it looks like there will be seating on the 'stage'. Aswell as there being seats above the 'stage'.

Anyone else planning on going with more than two people (if we're lucky!). There's three of us but we won't be sat together because we'll have to get two tickets under my name and one under my friend's. That means he won't be sat with us. We were going to get standing tickets but that doesn't seem likely now because it looks like there isn't any standing.

Gigsandtours has deleted every seat and price categories now.... Is everything changing before D-day?

Yeah, it also says that you need a promo code when the sale starts 6 June. Doesn't make any sense...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else planning on going with more than two people (if we're lucky!). There's three of us but we won't be sat together because we'll have to get two tickets under my name and one under my friend's. That means he won't be sat with us. We were going to get standing tickets but that doesn't seem likely now because it looks like there isn't any standing.

There's going to be standing available in the gallery which is on the top level of the venue.

£93 with a booking fee of £8.50. The more expensive ones are for boxes :)

Could you tell us what did the seat selection page look like? Did you get to choose a seat or there was just "best available"?

Speaking from experience so far with the GS tour tickets, here is my personal guide to getting tickets for London!

- Use more than one computer (I used two computers for NYC, one computer for Germany, got through on both, both times. One was a Mac and one was a Windows if you were wondering what I used.)

- Make sure if you have slow internet that you connect your computer to your modem via Ethernet cable. Quit all the applications on your computer to boost your processor speed. This helps a lot! If the ticket site is going slow and you know your internet is Speedy Gonzales, it's probably the websites servers not being able to take the pressure. *Under Pressure by Queen plays in the distance*

- Depending on the website, some will let you use 2 browsers per computer (Ticketmaster says they'll deny your purchase if you use for example Chrome and Safari on one computer, check the ticket website for info on that)

- Recruit people to help you! But also on the same note, stay on the same wavelength with them when the tickets go on sale, so you don't end up having 5 people buy 2 tickets each if only 2 people are going :laugh3:

- I suggest using an online world clock and refreshing at (for example, if the tickets go on sale at 10:00:00am) 9:59:59 on one browser or computer and 10:00:00 on the other. This helped me a lot because when it comes to telling the time, even if you have it set to automatic time, computers can be BIG FAT LIARS! :veryangry2:

- If possible, sign up for an account on the ticket website and enter all your CC info beforehand, that way, if you get tickets, you're not wasting time and fumbling for your CC while the website counter ticks before your tickets are released back into the wild world.

- Take a natural sleep aid the night before tickets go on sale. This is a very important one in my opinion, and I'm totally serious about this. I was nervous at least a week before. There was vomiting. There were cold sweats. There were nightmares (a lot of them). My mother offered to take me to the hospital at least twice. I got MAYBE 6 hours of sleep from Friday night to Thursday morning. If you take medicine for anxiety, TAKE 2. Do whatever you need to calm yourself, because you WILL be nervous and it WILL stifle your chances of getting tickets if you can't keep your hands still a minute before they go on sale because you're shaking with anxiety. It probably seems like I'm making this look like the olympics, but it's really important that you don't feel like you're gonna blow chunks all over your computer 5 minutes before tickets go on sale. :confused:

- If you get tickets, congrats! For the GS shows so far, it's been incredibly hard to get through. However, if not, KEEP REFRESHING. Do not quit. Stay at your computer for 2 hours refreshing, and keep checking back for at least a week or two, because tickets will get canceled and re-released, and you need to get those tickets because you DESERVE THEM, damnit. Also bringing me to another point....

- Call the venue as much as possible. Before they go on sale, while they're on sale, after they're sold out. Make them loathe your voice. Call them so much you learn their name and the names of everyone in their family. Organise a play-date with your children and theirs. Call them so much they take out a restraining order on you. You never know when tickets will be re-released and you want to get those ones ASAP, and sometimes the venue has some at Will Call. Hey, you might make a new BFF while you're at it, you never know.

- Be as calm as you possibly can, and BELIEVE IN YOURSELF ♡

Aaaaand that's my guide! PM me if you have any questions (whether it be my internet provider/speed, what browsers I used, etc) and I'll be beyond ecstatic to answer them :D Hope I helped some of you!

thanky you so much. I took a lot of Rescue drops before Paris and suceeded ;-)