✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

just seen the picture of a concert in the round. WOW i have front row tickets. I couldnt have dreamt of anything better :D

WOW- that's great!!!!! So excited for you- have a great time. So glad to hear someone on here has managed to get some tickets :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gigs and tours said no codes needed Friday.

Great, but odd when considering what it says here: http://m.gigsandtours.com/event/coldplay/royal-albert-hall/785800

"Some or all of the items for this event require you to enter a promotional code.

You will be able to enter a promotional code here when this event goes on sale on Friday, 06 Jun 2014 at 9:30AM."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Royal Albert Hall confirmed on its Twitter:

- all seated except gallery

- stage will be in a round, means 360°, which means

- stage seats are on the stage (as marked in the seating plan)

- choir seats are like gallery or circle tickets

- and according to this picture on Twitter, there won't be many Arena seats available...

https://twitter.com/RoyalAlbertHall/status/474114210855931904/photo/1

Apparently you can just select an area and you'll be offered seats, which you can accept or reject. So you cannot pick a special seat! That's what I learnt from Twitter today so far...

Christ, I'm already so nervous. If any of you gets a spare tickets due to multiple persons trying for you to get tickets - contact me :D

I hope my sister is lucky enough though...

Suggestion: everyone tries to go for two tickets. Those who just need one put there additional ticket in a coldplaying forum draw. Like Secret Santa just with tickets for some coldplayers more instead of scammers... :D:D

haha

Suggestion: everyone tries to go for two tickets. Those who just need one put there additional ticket in a coldplaying forum draw. Like Secret Santa just with tickets for some coldplayers more instead of scammers... :D:D

haha

I'm going for one ticket but when I buy the tickets I have to fill in a name for the second ticket right? So I won't be able to give my second ticket to somebody on here?

I'm going for one ticket but when I buy the tickets I have to fill in a name for the second ticket right? So I won't be able to give my second ticket to somebody on here?

Your name will be on both tickets.The person buying the ticket will have to meet you at the gig & you will have go in together.

haha

It's a good idea, plus it gives company for some (like myself) who are planning on going on their own. My only issue with it is that I can only afford 1 ticket.

It's a good idea, plus it gives company for some (like myself) who are planning on going on their own. My only issue with it is that I can only afford 1 ticket.

My point! I know that you have to meet up with the buyer and go together to pick up the ticket at least. But well, this is the coldplaying community, I think you can have worse company :D

IT'S GONNA BE IN THE ROUND?!?! AWESOME!!!! :D :dance:

i'm getting tickets for myself and my girlfriend, but she doesn't know yet if she'll be able to go as she's got alot of work over the summer, and we'll have to be gone at least 3 days. But i'll post here if i get a spare ticket :)