📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

My point! I know that you have to meet up with the buyer and go together to pick up the ticket at least. But well, this is the coldplaying community, I think you can have worse company :D

Iam with you :)

I will try two tickets but if my girlfriend will also get two, I will have one left. ;-).

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suggestion: everyone tries to go for two tickets. Those who just need one put there additional ticket in a coldplaying forum draw. Like Secret Santa just with tickets for some coldplayers more instead of scammers... :D:D

haha

yep :D

I'm going to try for box seats as I'm only 5ft2ins and I always get a giant in front of me - sitting or standing. That's if I even get a look-in on Friday morning.

This! I always get the tallest person in the world in front of me!

Yay I'm not in an exam as I first thought so I'm in the game for tickets too :D college even has 100mb/s internet so I'm ready

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Have those original ticket listings been taken down?

I don't really know what's going on! Haven't found a proper seating plan for in the round shows showing which sections cost what.They really should have one because I don't think a lot of people will know what is what and will buy blind.

Hey guys! I woke up wondering: which day are we??? Was stressed for a bit and realised it's only Thursday :p

Btw I'm trying to get tickets for my boyfriend and I, he's trying the same, and a friend is trying for himself, so one ticket (maybe 2 if we don't manage, so then we have only one more to find).

I don't really know what's going on! Haven't found a proper seating plan for in the round shows showing which sections cost what.They really should have one because I don't think a lot of people will know what is what and will buy blind.

I'm worried for tomorrow as I thought the £60 tickets were probably best for the price range, but I don't know where I am? Close to stage or not? So yeah I'll end up buying the most expensive and them being rubbish

I'm worried for tomorrow as I thought the £60 tickets were probably best for the price range, but I don't know where I am? Close to stage or not? So yeah I'll end up buying the most expensive and them being rubbish

The cheapest ones are the standing ones at the top.

The cheapest ones are the standing ones at the top.

Yeah, but I think they'll be worst. Too far away surely? I might just buy the most expensive ones

Yeah, but I think they'll be worst. Too far away surely? I might just buy the most expensive ones

The boxes are the most expensive ones and I don't think that they are the best and they aren't the closest.

The boxes are the most expensive ones and I don't think that they are the best and they aren't the closest.

So maybe the £60 are best?

Hello everyone ! D-Day's about to arrive eventually !

I was just wondering (I searched for it I promise ! but it seems to be changing all the damn time), how much are the Stalls seats ? I think there are very few arena seats so I don't want to lose time getting the message "sorry this section is no longer available you stupid frenchy) haha

Thanks

I know this is " in the round" but I was wondering does the stage revolve? Otherwise you could be spending £94 to look at the back of chris' head depending on where you get seats

I tweeted to RAH yesterday and they told be stage is not moving.

Asking myself same question