🚀COLDPLAY PREMIERE THEIR NEW SINGLE 'HIGHER POWER' FROM SPACE✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

So what are the best seats to go for then?!

Arena (not many seats) and the stalls are the closest ones to the stage. Not sure whether its worth trying to go for the Arena and may miss out altogether, the stalls will be a safer option!

Where are the prices again, I did a search but couldn't find it for some reason.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what are the best seats to go for then?!

Ha if I only knew... :-) most will go for arena/stage/stalls I guess. Those will be the best tickets but also the hardest to get I think :/

Arena (not many seats) and the stalls are the closest ones to the stage. Not sure whether its worth trying to go for the Arena and may miss out altogether, the stalls will be a safer option!

Where are the prices again, I did a search but couldn't find it for some reason.

Think I'll miss out on the arena tickets as well. I'd take any seat tbh :D

Try this for ticket prices...

https://twitter.com/coldplayatlas/status/474102930006884353

The prices have vanished! I think the arena & stalls were just under £100 inc. booking fees?

No. The choir seats are like the stalls but behind the original stage (which will be used for seating)

You can see it on the RAH seating plan...

Now i'm confused.The link of list prices above doesn't mention stalls?Or arena seats?

Now i'm confused.The link of list prices above doesn't mention stalls?

Yes, they were not listed yesterday when gigsandtours changed their website on that and added stage and choir seats. However, I heard from presale that there were the following categories:

Stalls, arena, stage, choir - those are ca. 93£ when I remember correctly.

Circle (ca 80£?)

gallery (~45£)

boxes (~135£).

Yes, they were not listed yesterday when gigsandtours changed their website on that and added stage and choir seats. However, I heard from presale that there were the following categories:

Stalls, arena, stage, choir - those are ca. 93£ when I remember correctly.

Circle (ca 80£?)

gallery (~45£)

boxes (~135£).

So stage are the that shaded black area on the map I saw this morning?

Best seats to go for in order are:

Arena

Stalls

Stage

Boxes

Circle

Choir

Gallery?

I will try to get 2 tickets though I am alone and of course - if (and that's a very big if) I succeed I will give the tickets to another Coldplayer. Though my Coldplayer friends who got me the ticket for Cologne have first right ;)

I will be in Belarus at the weekend before the concert, so I am making a detour via London on the way back. Detour flight wasn't cheap - am I totally crazy to do that on the slim chance of getting a ticket?

Well if they can 'unbolt' the seats for a tennis match I'm sure they can do it for a concert...

10rld7c.jpg

Okay haha let me break what I was saying down for you. The floor is General Admission as seen in the photo, and I was saying that all the other areas have bolted seats, as seen in the photo. The stage will (I'm guessing) be in the centre of where the tennis court is in this photo, and there will (Once again, I'm guessing) be seats around the stage, then maybe some standing room somewhere. But the seats you see people sitting in in the photo above will not be removed I'm pretty sure.

So stage are the that shaded black area on the map I saw this morning?

Best seats to go for in order are:

Arena

Stalls

Stage

Boxes

Circle

Choir

Gallery?

Yes, stage seats are innthe black area on the seating plan. RAH confirmed this definitely on Twitter to one, who has stage seats. "You'll be sitting on the world's most famous stage", something like that.

Yes, your list shows the best seats in correct order (from a viewing point of view ;-) but won't be easy as everybody will go for the first three... :P

I am making a detour via London on the way back. Detour flight wasn't cheap - am I totally crazy to do that on the slim chance of getting a ticket?

A little bit crazy :-) but it's Coldplay crazy which is a positive type of crazyness :D

Thumbs up you get tickets!

Was it the arena tour in November/December 2011 all 'seated'?

Good luck on Friday everybody, sounds like it's going to be an excellent show

Nah, it had standing by the stage. It was my first Coldplay Gig at Manchester MEN in 2011, I was actually glad in the end I was seated in the arena (everyone was standing up mostly anyhow) as I was in a prime view for the Xylobands and Charlie Brown was out of this world! :)

Royal Albert Hall confirmed on its Twitter:

- all seated except gallery

- stage will be in a round, means 360°, which means

- stage seats are on the stage (as marked in the seating plan)

- choir seats are like gallery or circle tickets

- and according to this picture on Twitter, there won't be many Arena seats available...

https://twitter.com/RoyalAlbertHall/status/474114210855931904/photo/1

Apparently you can just select an area and you'll be offered seats, which you can accept or reject. So you cannot pick a special seat! That's what I learnt from Twitter today so far...

Christ, I'm already so nervous. If any of you gets a spare tickets due to multiple persons trying for you to get tickets - contact me :D

I hope my sister is lucky enough though...

Good luck :)

IT'S GONNA BE IN THE ROUND?!?! AWESOME!!!! :D :dance:

i'm getting tickets for myself and my girlfriend, but she doesn't know yet if she'll be able to go as she's got alot of work over the summer, and we'll have to be gone at least 3 days. But i'll post here if i get a spare ticket :)

oh yes please ;D