✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:Originally Posted by Joueur Froid;5671181

Batman, I got it like 20 min ago. I got on the tickets page and it was showing everything "not available. I stayed on that page madly pressing F5, and tickets were coming and going. Then I saw Choirs (2 tickets) and I managed to buy them.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME

oops caps

You're both lucky ducks :) And thanks for the tip ;)

I was just wondering.. I didn't get the tickets for the 1st July and I have a flight the evening of the 2nd. If i manage to get tickets for the 2nd is there anyone willing to exchange their tickets (of the same area) for the 1st July?

Do I have to show ID when going in or where collecting the ticket at the venue?

I was just wondering.. I didn't get the tickets for the 1st July and I have a flight the evening of the 2nd. If i manage to get tickets for the 2nd is there anyone willing to exchange their tickets (of the same area) for the 1st July?

Do I have to show ID when going in or where collecting the ticket at the venue?

I was thinking about this, I have a ticket for the 1st, but I managed to get only one, my friend is not a die hard fan, but she wanted to go, so if I would be able to get two tickets for the 2nd, I could sell the 1 to someone. The trouble is - there is my name on it, so I don't think it is possible.

But, knowing the situation with Paris and Cologne, there will be some tickets available closer to the date - so keep refreshing from time to time. I'm sure there will be some tickets cancelled and resold. The same happened with the Christmas gig!

Originally posted by wisna

I was thinking about this, I have a ticket for the 1st, but I managed to get only one, my friend is not a die hard fan, but she wanted to go, so if I would be able to get two tickets for the 2nd, I could sell the 1 to someone. The trouble is - there is my name on it, so I don't think it is possible.

But if you are at the venue with your ID the 1st, would you be able to make someone access the gig with your ticket? I mean, for example, if you and me get to the venue the 1st, can you show your ID and tell to make me enter instead of you?

And thinking about getting the 2nd gig tickets.. I don't think it's a good idea for me buying them. If I have the flight that night I won't be able to show my ID at the venue to let someone in.. so sad and depressed..

If someone has a spare ticket, please PM me. Now I feel very stupid about booking in advance flight and hotel...

But if you are at the venue with your ID the 1st, would you be able to make someone access the gig with your ticket? I mean, for example, if you and me get to the venue the 1st, can you show your ID and tell to make me enter instead of you?

And thinking about getting the 2nd gig tickets.. I don't think it's a good idea for me buying them. If I have the flight that night I won't be able to show my ID at the venue to let someone in.. so sad and depressed..

If someone has a spare ticket, please PM me. Now I feel very stupid about booking in advance flight and hotel...

That's what I'm not sure about, it would be such a mess if two people queued up for a single ticket and explain to the security that I'm the person who booked the ticket, but they should let you in... It's too complicated.

But if you are still going to London at that time, I recommend to check the website as often as possible, especially in the last few days before the event. Plus, you may go to the venue and there may be some people who have a +1 ticket and their partner got sick or something. Never give up!

Moreover, a few years ago in Liverpool, they were selling some cancelled tickets at the box office on the day of the gig!

Quote:Originally Posted by Sparky;5671101

Can anyone who got tickets for the 1st July please tell us what you did. I know its mainly luck but please answer the following...

1) Did you have one site open? (gigsandtours or seetickets) or multiple open?

I had Seetickets opened on Internet explorer (lol) and Gigsandtours opened on firefox.

Seetickets never worked, always stayed on waiting page.

Gigsandtours crashed once, then I refreshed it and waited for approximately 15 min. Then BOOM, the tickets's page appeared.

Please READ CAREFULLY the following:

IT WAS ALL MENTIONING " Tickets are not available". BUT, you have to keep pressing madly F5 to refresh the page. I did this for 5 min, with tickets coming and going. Sometimes only 1 ticket was available, sometimes 2. But when I clicked on Buy tickets, it didn't work. So I kept trying again and again, and finally got 2 Choirs tickets ! Even though the page was saying "Coldplay tickets have now sold out"

2) Did you have any luck on your phone

Haven't even tried.

Quote:Originally Posted by Sparky;5671101

Can anyone who got tickets for the 1st July please tell us what you did. I know its mainly luck but please answer the following...

1) Did you have one site open? (gigsandtours or seetickets) or multiple open?

I had Seetickets opened on Internet explorer (lol) and Gigsandtours opened on firefox.

Seetickets never worked, always stayed on waiting page.

Gigsandtours crashed once, then I refreshed it and waited for approximately 15 min. Then BOOM, the tickets's page appeared.

Please READ CAREFULLY the following:

IT WAS ALL MENTIONING " Tickets are not available". BUT, you have to keep pressing madly F5 to refresh the page. I did this for 5 min, with tickets coming and going. Sometimes only 1 ticket was available, sometimes 2. But when I clicked on Buy tickets, it didn't work. So I kept trying again and again, and finally got 2 Choirs tickets ! Even though the page was saying "Coldplay tickets have now sold out"

Same here. I had Seetickets as well as Gigsandtours open in Google Chrome. First in queue voor almost 30 minutes, with the mention "sold out", but after a while I got to the tickets page and saw "not available" for all the categories. I had exactly the same experience, with suddenly popping up 1 ticket for gallery, then 2 for circle, then 1 for stage, etc. When I would click 'buy', I would get this screen: https://twitter.com/Politikbauk/status/474843757058486272/photo/1 (don't know if you can read it, it's small)

Then I saw some categories change from "tickets not available" to "sold out", but there were still some 3 or 4 categories which didn't mention sold oud, so I kept trying.

And then suddenly I got through at Seetickets and got a screen with the payment and billing information.

So just keep trying, even though it seems as though it's sold out in the queue!

Good luck!

At 09.27.00 I tried refreshing both SeeTickets and GigsandTours to just test.

Both went to the queueing system stating I had to wait 18 seconds to try and reconnect. Eventually the Gig&Tours page opened, but the SeeTickets page continued in the queue for MUCH LONGER.

Because of this I focused on Gigs&Tours for the main thing.. BUT! I pressed refresh at 09.29.42 because I expected an 18 second queue wait meaning by the time it refreshed itself after the 18 second wait it would be perfect timing!

But when I refreshed at 09.29.42 it went straight to the page, too early. At this point I just started pressing refresh multiple times. At exactly 09.30.00 it stated Tickets unavailable. I refreshed one more time and all tickets were available to be chosen from.

I was logged into my account on gigsandtours this morning just after 9am.

I used a laptop, desktop and an iPad. I was placed in a queue with the iPad and desktop but the laptop worked. I was able to get onto the web page at 9:30am on the dot and bought 2 circle seats with no bother.

It seems like I was very fortunate based on what I've read from other people's experiences.