[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

I got Stalls tickets! This is where we are seated:

Coldplaying.png

How I got through

1: Have "time.is" as second tab in my browser

2: Hit F5 every 20 seconds until 10:29.00

3. Hit F5 exactly at 10:29:39

4. I was put in the queue, and because the queue lasted 20 seconds I got in exactly at 10:30:00

I could have chosen the arena tickets but I was trying with 3 people, and we agreed on all trying different seats because there is a different amount of tickets for each category. If you get through, and want the best chance for tickets go for the stalls or circle seats. I think there are the most amount of seats. And these are not bad seats!

Congratz and thanks for the tips!!! Was it just seetickets or gigsandtours you had running?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to get through with the app on my iPhone about 5 seconds after 9:30... it was probably just luck but sooo happy I got row 2 in the stalls!! :D good luck to everyone trying later for the second night, hopefully they'll be a few less disappointed coldplayers later on...

Like now or half an hour ago?

Batman, I got it like 20 min ago. I got on the tickets page and it was showing everything "not available. I stayed on that page madly pressing F5, and tickets were coming and going. Then I saw Choirs (2 tickets) and I managed to buy them.

I'm so upset that I didn't get tickets, obviously - but will try again later. I just hope I don't go through the pain all over only to fail again. And I'm not even going to be at home, so I don't know how reliable the wifi will be :(

At the risk of sounding like a complete misery guts - massive congrats to everyone who managed to get tickets! I'm sure it will be an amazing concert!

OK, I am out of the queue again. But the listing chnaged - intead of "tickets not available" it now says "sold out". Apart from Restricted Circle view, that is still on "not available". Weird.

yeah I find that weird as well :confused: now are they there or not!!

Yes, you can sell it but you have to be there with the person who takes it and show your ID.

Really? How'd you know? Now I begin to think that it has to be me holding my ID instead of someone else... And I am so confused....

Batman, I got it like 20 min ago. I got on the tickets page and it was showing everything "not available. I stayed on that page madly pressing F5, and tickets were coming and going. Then I saw Choirs (2 tickets) and I managed to buy them.

thank you for the info!

One word of advice, zoom your browser right out. I almost got seats about 15 mins ago but I got told they were gone by time I clicked Get Tickets. If you're zoomed out, you don't have to do any scrolling.

One word of advice, zoom your browser right out. I almost got seats about 15 mins ago but I got told they were gone by time I clicked Get Tickets. If you're zoomed out, you don't have to do any scrolling.

I've got a big screen :charming:

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME

oops caps

Really? How'd you know? Now I begin to think that it has to be me holding my ID instead of someone else... And I am so confused....

Well, the allocation was 2 tickets per person and when you buy 2 tickets it's your name on both of them. So the second person has to go in with you/has to show your ID to get in. It does not matter what kind of tickets they are. But to be on the safe side better ask gigs and tours!

Oh my god... I just kept trying with See Tickets, and got through.. Now I have one ticket for Circle (restricted view).

So horrible seats probably, but what the heck, I'm there!!!

I'm gonna go a weekend to London with my boyfriend. Little strange that I have to go to the concert on my one, but he was going to go for me anyway, not because he wanted to so badly himself. But still... a little strange.

I can't believe I got a ticket. I'm shaking!

Damn, you must have beaten me to it :P I was doing the same thing, got choir tickets and when I clicked Get Tickets, they were gone. Well done though :P