✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

No joy this morning, got through on Arena seats, picked 2 then it threw me back out. Any ideas on which blocks of the arena seating is going to have the best view? You know, just in case i get through again!!

when that thought crosses your mind, you've already lost the tickets. grab whatever u can and get the fuck out, it's the only way to get tickets for this.....

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone who got tickets for the 1st July please tell us what you did. I know its mainly luck but please answer the following...

1) Did you have one site open? (gigsandtours or seetickets) or multiple open?

2) Did you have any luck on your phone

Logic says we should try and replicate what people who got tickets did.

I'm only using one computer, but I had two windows open side-by-side for gigsandtours and seetickets.

About 9:30 I started using the seetickets link and kept pasting it onto a new tab until it worked, because waiting 20 seconds each time was just annoying. Then within the first 5 minutes I got through to the tickets page.

Didn't bother with the app. I was only buying one ticket though.

For the last 30 minutes or so I have been out of the queue and kept being shown single available tickets when refreshing but when I clicked them they were gone. And now it's service busy again. GRRR! And I will be in the middle of class at 4pm when the tickets for the second show go online :(

For the last 30 minutes or so I have been out of the queue and kept being shown single available tickets when refreshing but when I clicked them they were gone. And now it's service busy again. GRRR! And I will be in the middle of class at 4pm when the tickets for the second show go online :(

I might have time there to give you and Frank a helping hand there. I MIGHT. Right now I did everything I can but I didn't get past the queueing SHIT

well then why don't you just "have to go to the toilet real quick" :p

Another joke of a ticket website. I ask the question, why are one of the biggest bands in the world playing in shitty smaller venues? I understand the Ghost Stories theme and all that, but if they put tickets on for Wembley Stadium today they'd fill that, never mind the Royal Albert Hall ffs! All it does is leaves thousands of disappointed fans. There's more heartbroken Coldplay fans out there right now than there is happy ones because so many of us have missed out.

Bring on the next stadium world tour I say!!

Another joke of a ticket website. I ask the question, why are one of the biggest bands in the world playing in shitty smaller venues? I understand the Ghost Stories theme and all that, but if they put tickets on for Wembley Stadium today they'd fill that, never mind the Royal Albert Hall ffs! All it does is leaves thousands of disappointed fans. There's more heartbroken Coldplay fans out there right now than there is happy ones because so many of us have missed out.

Bring on the next stadium world tour I say!!

Well, small venues are also a nice change. Yes there will be a lot of pissed people, but there will also be a few lucky ones. I think they'll do a big tour next year and we're already 6 months into this one so the wait isn't that long anymore :)

Well, small venues are also a nice change. Yes there will be a lot of pissed people, but there will also be a few lucky ones. I think they'll do a big tour next year and we're already 6 months into this one so the wait isn't that long anymore :)

Sincerely hope you're right.

Couldn't be anymore gutted right now.

I got stalls tickets! This is where we are seated:

Coldplaying.png

How I got through:

1: Have "time.is" as second tab in my browser

2: Hit F5 every 20 seconds until 10:29.00

3. Hit F5 exactly at 10:29.39

4. I immediately got to the website, refreshed again and could buy tickets

5. But if you are in the queue again, the queue lasts 20 seconds so you will be in at exactly 10:30.00

I could have chosen the arena tickets but I was trying with 3 people, and we agreed on all trying different seats because there is a different amount of tickets for each category. If you get through, and want the best chance for tickets go for the stalls or circle seats. I think there are the most amount of seats. And these are not bad seats!

When I got through to See Tickets, Choir, Circle And CRes were showing Tickets Not Available with the rest showing Sold Out. Circle and Choir have now changed to SO

Who's accountable for this massive fuck up? Coldplay or gigsandtours?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk