✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NBC DVD SPECIAL TRAILER! (May 18, 2014)

johnpham2014

These trailers have made me sooo jealous (in a good, happy-for-them way) of our fellow Coldplayers who got to be a part of that, it looks and sounds AMAZING, my excitement level for Ghost Stories is through the roof :)

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fucking hate itunes i don't know how you guys can use it, everyrtime i try it just leads me to the album list and nothing else, if i go to the videos list it doesn't show up, i hate apple, i hate itunes, i hate ios, i hate everything that has to do with it

high five my bro! :rolleyes:

I fucking hate itunes i don't know how you guys can use it, everyrtime i try it just leads me to the album list and nothing else, if i go to the videos list it doesn't show up, i hate apple, i hate itunes, i hate ios, i hate everything that has to do with it
I had to try 3 times before iTunes somehow realised exactly where the link was supposed to lead me to. :| I don't get iTunes :|

OMG I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!!! :dance:

:hug:

I had to try 3 times before iTunes somehow realised exactly where the link was supposed to lead me to. :| I don't get iTunes :|

i can't even use it on my pc, because i made a mess a month ago and i cannot unistall it nor download a new version, and when i try to open it it stops working, so i tried with my ipad but it looks like you can see it only with your computer

HANNAH PLEASE SAVE ME

i can't even use it on my pc, because i made a mess a month ago and i cannot unistall it nor download a new version, and when i try to open it it stops working, so i tried with my ipad but it looks like you can see it only with your computer

HANNAH PLEASE SAVE ME

Worked fine on my iPhone

if i click on the twitter link it leads me to their general page, and i can't find the video anywhere, please guide me or something

Lol doesn't matter anymore since someone reuploaded it, but it opens the iTunes app and then you scroll down to where it says "Featured Video" and click it and it played (for me atleast). : )

This is going to be so personal I dunno why but him walking on the dock with his guitar and then seemly jumping in the ocean it's like he's showing us everything he's feeling in song .. I dunno it just gave me goosebumps lol

WHOALLY SHIT, this is so awesome

Edit: sorry about my language guys, let me know if you want me to edit it out

Also, hate jumping on the anti itunes wagon but why put this masterpiece on itunes, when some people wont even be able to watch it? This is the sort of thing that could go viral, put it on youtube for goodness sake!