✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NBC DVD SPECIAL TRAILER! (May 18, 2014)

johnpham2014

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its strange because on the description of the show on Sky Arts HD , its says ' See Coldplay perform all nine tracks from their new album Ghost Stories for the first time in this exclusive cinematic film. Also features performances of Clocks and Paradise.'

Can anyone rip the video on the NBC website titled 'Ghost Stories - Backstage' - seems longer than the Behind the scenes one.

Its strange because on the description of the show on Sky Arts HD , its says ' See Coldplay perform all nine tracks from their new album Ghost Stories for the first time in this exclusive cinematic film. Also features performances of Clocks and Paradise.'

Can anyone rip the video on the NBC website titled 'Ghost Stories - Backstage' - seems longer than the Behind the scenes one.

Post #170

It's probably going to be AIMH, Magic, Midnight, ASFOS, Another's Arms, and the last one - likely Oceans but they could go with True Love or ??? I would have loved to seen O - but I knew they couldn't play the full album - they have to play their hits too - which is going to be Fix You, Viva, ETIAW or Clocks.

Hopefully the Blu ray (not only DVD) has the full album with more in depth interviews and behind the scenes of the making of the album as well as the film.

This here is a screen grab of mah hayund enjoying Idon'trememberwhichsong.

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv7484%3Dot%3E2356%3D3%3A4%3D5%3B7%3DXROQDF%3E2%3A%3A%3B93845823%3Bot1lsi

I also can't believe I'm wearing a sweater...how uncool. A sweater. To a Coldplay Show.....?..It's a wonder that the camera doesn't pan down and show my sensible shoes as well!?!... Anyway, if this is all I see of me on Sunday night I'm gonna be a wee bit bummed.

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv7484%3Dot%3E2356%3D3%3A4%3D5%3B7%3DXROQDF%3E2%3A%3A%3B93845823%3Bot1lsi

I also can't believe I'm wearing a sweater...how uncool. A sweater. To a Coldplay Show.....?..It's a wonder that the camera doesn't pan down and show my sensible shoes as well!?!... Anyway, if this is all I see of me on Sunday night I'm gonna be a wee bit bummed.

Such sweater. Wow. >.<

It's probably going to be AIMH, Magic, Midnight, ASFOS, Another's Arms, and the last one - likely Oceans but they could go with True Love or ??? I would have loved to seen O - but I knew they couldn't play the full album - they have to play their hits too - which is going to be Fix You, Viva, ETIAW or Clocks.

Hopefully the Blu ray (not only DVD) has the full album with more in depth interviews and behind the scenes of the making of the album as well as the film.

They played the full album at the gig (:

You're also visible in the trailer, I saw your amazed face haha

It would be really nice to find a video rip of the show in the multimedia section tommorow as there is no broadcasting in germany and i can't stay up to watch the stream due to work tommorow :(

It would be really nice to find a video rip of the show in the multimedia section tommorow as there is no broadcasting in germany and i can't stay up to watch the stream due to work tommorow :(

This. If someone could record and upload it, that'd be great.