September 12, 201511 yr The fact they are doing holi in their music vid has brightened up my hopes for an album as good as VLV. Since they are doing something as exotic as this AND the fact that they are experimenting.
September 12, 201511 yr Guys What is this What the hell is going on right nao It'd be cool if it's true, unfortunately it's most likely not. See @jc90's reasoning behind this thinking (too lazy too just say it again lol.)
September 12, 201511 yr The fact they are doing holi in their music vid has brightened up my hopes for an album as good as VLV. Since they are doing something as exotic as this AND the fact that they are experimenting. I've said this before, they're using horns on a couple of songs. [emoji2][emoji106] they're experimenting again for sure.
September 12, 201511 yr @gai she said she saw chris yesterday morning..I.e friday morning in mumbai..and then saw his car the same evening..
September 12, 201511 yr Btw, I think they'll release the single + video this monday..because they can then promote the single in the two gigs they're going to play..
September 12, 201511 yr Btw, I think they'll release the single + video this monday..because they can then promote the single in the two gigs they're going to play.. Wish they would !
September 12, 201511 yr Btw, I think they'll release the single + video this monday..because they can then promote the single in the two gigs they're going to play.. Let's hope so!
September 12, 201511 yr For quick reference, A Sky Full Of Stars was released the Monday or Tuesday before it was played for the first time that Saturday on Saturday Night Live
September 12, 201511 yr I just found this interesting commentary by an Indian Coldplay fan, read it here: http://www.scoopwhoop.com/world/coldplay-in-mumbai/
September 12, 201511 yr Yeah, thats true..the video would take time to edit. But I'm thinking the video was shot only on wednesday..there were no confirmed reports of shooting on thursday.. ...or this is just me hoping for a release on monday :p
September 12, 201511 yr Btw, the fan who saw chris martin on friday morning just texted me saying this, " No, it was just him not the entire band. And there wasn't a shoot going on when I was there. He was standing there, having discussions with the crew. So looked like they were/had already shot a few scenes there."
September 12, 201511 yr This was apparently on a busy street in mumbai..its a street that has a lot of electronic shops and stuff..I think I know what that street is that is being referred to..its called lamington road and its got lots of electronic stores on either side of the road. Its kind of close to the hotel as well. But it isn't a place that's visually interesting like the worli village..so I wonder why they chose to shoot there if they did..
September 12, 201511 yr Also..when coldplay started shooting on wednesday morning, they started at 6 am and finished at 10 pm..is that much time enough to shoot a whole video?
September 12, 201511 yr I wish the video would show Chris walking a street like in Yellow or Fix You ! But if no one saw them on that street, it is likely that filming was in a closed room (maybe a studio ?).
September 12, 201511 yr This is what happened in Mumbai with me (I had posted pictures earlier). One of my friend was like "Leave everything and come to this place if you want to see Coldplay" and of course, I did. I saw the entire band, met them and talked to them. They are really amazing, down to earth and sweet people. Will and I talked for a while about Cricket/Ashes and I was like "I like your previous work a lot" and he was like "me too!" and then I was like "Tell Chris to play more piano!" and we laughed. Jonny was very humble and smiled at everything, we talked briefly and he kept saying "Thank You". I didn't get to talk to Guy a lot - he was very introverted and spoke very little, in general (focused on his camera). Finally, I got to take a picture with Chris and whilst I was doing it I didn't know how to turn the front facing camera on and he was like "Wait, let me do that for you" and took that picture for me. All of them were having a lot of fun but Will was my favorite cos he was talking to me as if I was his friend or something and that made my day.* Everything looks very upbeat but I can't give out details about what was happening there right now because I was taken there with the condition that I would keep shut later. All I can say is that the experience was surreal and to experience that for so long and witness what I did - I was very fortunate!
September 12, 201511 yr This is what happened in Mumbai with me (I had posted pictures earlier). One of my friend was like "Leave everything and come to this place if you want to see Coldplay" and of course, I did. I saw the entire band, met them and talked to them. They are really amazing, down to earth and sweet people. Will and I talked for a while about Cricket/Ashes and I was like "I like your previous work a lot" and he was like "me too!" and then I was like "Tell Chris to play more piano!" and we laughed. Jonny was very humble and smiled at everything, we talked briefly and he kept saying "Thank You". I didn't get to talk to Guy a lot - he was very introverted and spoke very little, in general (focused on his camera). Finally, I got to take a picture with Chris and whilst I was doing it I didn't know how to turn the front facing camera on and he was like "Wait, let me do that for you" and took that picture for me. All of them were having a lot of fun but Will was my favorite cos he was talking to me as if I was his friend or something and that made my day.* Everything looks very upbeat but I can't give out details about what was happening there right now because I was taken there with the condition that I would keep shut later. All I can say is that the experience was surreal and to experience that for so long and witness what I did - I was very fortunate! Thanks for the update! Your words are very promising... this'll be great :D
September 12, 201511 yr Thanks for your report ! Can you not even tell us if the song sounded more like Viva La Vida (upbeat, classical) or ASFOS/ETIAW (upbeat, electronic-sounding) ? Do you know the name ?
September 12, 201511 yr This is what happened in Mumbai with me (I had posted pictures earlier). One of my friend was like "Leave everything and come to this place if you want to see Coldplay" and of course, I did. I saw the entire band, met them and talked to them. They are really amazing, down to earth and sweet people. Will and I talked for a while about Cricket/Ashes and I was like "I like your previous work a lot" and he was like "me too!" and then I was like "Tell Chris to play more piano!" and we laughed. Jonny was very humble and smiled at everything, we talked briefly and he kept saying "Thank You". I didn't get to talk to Guy a lot - he was very introverted and spoke very little, in general (focused on his camera). Finally, I got to take a picture with Chris and whilst I was doing it I didn't know how to turn the front facing camera on and he was like "Wait, let me do that for you" and took that picture for me. All of them were having a lot of fun but Will was my favorite cos he was talking to me as if I was his friend or something and that made my day.* Everything looks very upbeat but I can't give out details about what was happening there right now because I was taken there with the condition that I would keep shut later. All I can say is that the experience was surreal and to experience that for so long and witness what I did - I was very fortunate! whoa, that's amazing! congrats on meeting the band! and thanks for the report!
September 12, 201511 yr [ATTACH=CONFIG]32281[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32282[/ATTACH] I went to the worli village yesterday morning before returning back home to Pune, and here are a couple of pics of where coldplay were shooting. One is a field where they possibly shot the kite flying sequences, and another is the aftermath of playing holi :P
September 12, 201511 yr This is what happened in Mumbai with me (I had posted pictures earlier). One of my friend was like "Leave everything and come to this place if you want to see Coldplay" and of course, I did. I saw the entire band, met them and talked to them. They are really amazing, down to earth and sweet people. Will and I talked for a while about Cricket/Ashes and I was like "I like your previous work a lot" and he was like "me too!" and then I was like "Tell Chris to play more piano!" and we laughed. Jonny was very humble and smiled at everything, we talked briefly and he kept saying "Thank You". I didn't get to talk to Guy a lot - he was very introverted and spoke very little, in general (focused on his camera). Finally, I got to take a picture with Chris and whilst I was doing it I didn't know how to turn the front facing camera on and he was like "Wait, let me do that for you" and took that picture for me. All of them were having a lot of fun but Will was my favorite cos he was talking to me as if I was his friend or something and that made my day.* Everything looks very upbeat but I can't give out details about what was happening there right now because I was taken there with the condition that I would keep shut later. All I can say is that the experience was surreal and to experience that for so long and witness what I did - I was very fortunate! WOW, your story sounds so reassuring! That's amazing. [emoji2][emoji106] i'm guessing that you can't say what the style of the song is?
September 12, 201511 yr Kite flying ??? That's a new info, I believe ! Who said there are kite flying scenes ?
September 12, 201511 yr @i ran away, nope, it was mentioned a long time back that they were shooting kite flying scenes..dont remember where it was mentioned exactly..but I remember reading a tweet about it on my way to mumbai on thursday morning.
September 12, 201511 yr That's an amazing story!!! Congrats :dazzled: but hey do you know the name of the song? (just yer or no :lol: )
Create an account or sign in to comment