✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Note they refer to it as "Part I". I wonder what Part II will be, maybe the design of artwork and/or the website theme for AHFOD ?

That's interesting. Anything is possible at this point. Now that the album's title is confirmed "officially", LP7 may dawn on us anytime soon. I honestly think that they already had an album cover for it. They just don't want to spill all the news in one go because that will pretty spoil everything.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

In case anyone hasn't noticed, Coldplay.com is down and it redirects you to the timeline.

Does this mean they are redesigning the main website for AHFOD?

I also think the rainbow will be part of AHFOD imagery.

In case anyone hasn't noticed, Coldplay.com is down and it redirects you to the timeline.

Does this mean they are redesigning the main website for AHFOD?

I also think the rainbow will be part of AHFOD imagery.

Yeah, it's just the timeline right now, until 'part 2' arrives, which will probably be the start of the era hopefully :D

Tonight I had a dream that Coldplay only gave us the timeline because A Head Full Of Dreams was their last album, and they wanted to give us the timeline as a kind of wrap-up/summary of their history, so that we have something, a final present from them, something to remember, all combined as a chronic that we can read through. LP7 was then the final chapter to add to the chronicles, and after that the website was done, and so were Coldplay.

giphy.gif

I totally don't think that's gonna happen bUT WHO KNOWS RIGHT