RELIVE COLDPLAY'S LATEST PERFORMANCE

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think this is a sign that the last era is upon us...

(well at least stepping back for a while and not consistently releasing albums like over the past 17 years anyway).

The amount of time and resource that has been put into this new 'Timeline' must haven be phenomenal. It's as if things are being wrapped up at Coldplay HQ before the release of 'A Head Full Of Dreams'. This makes sense from organisations perspective by getting all archive; published, structured and released. Whilst also using all staff resource before people slowly depart after the Album, tour, etc...

Obviously this won't be the end at Chris said :) But it will be the end of a consistently focused Coldplay concentrating on delivering albums and totally concentrating on their musical career and path.

But who know's, this could just be the start of something ;)

I think this is a sign that the last era is upon us...

(well at least stepping back for a while and not consistently releasing albums like over the past 17 years anyway).

The amount of time and resource that has been put into this new 'Timeline' must haven be phenomenal. It's as if things are being wrapped up at Coldplay HQ before the release of 'A Head Full Of Dreams'. This makes sense from organisations perspective by getting all archive; published, structured and released. Whilst also using all staff resource before people slowly depart after the Album, tour, etc...

Obviously this won't be the end at Chris said :) But it will be the end of a consistently focused Coldplay concentrating on delivering albums and totally concentrating on their musical career and path.

But who know's, this could just be the start of something ;)

Exactly what i thought. And im pretty sure they WILL deliver a great,great seventh record :cool:

Am I the only one who see in the left corner of message from Coldplay eights? There are four 8, lol. Maybe i just see what i want to see :( That may be also faces or something, i don't know, but it's kinda interesting :D

So just some speculation here. Notice that there are 7 of those cute little button designs on the Coldplay timeline. The last six arethe six albums we know and love. The first one, however, is out of the mix, a flower being fed. I think it is reminiscent of the Yellow Single Cover, but a hint at AHFOD cover art? Flowers involved. Or simply just a symbol for "the album is growing and we are working on it right now.?"

Thoughts?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/coldplayzoneit">@coldplayzoneit</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas">@ColdplayAtlas</a> No, there's no new album artwork in the timeline. Just graphics we made for it. Hope you guys like it. A</p>— Coldplay (@coldplay) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/598503685518401536">May 13, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

that icon was confirmed to be representative of the early days.

Ah good catch on the twittersphere! Then perhaps the "rainbow" theme is a hint? Seems in line with the end of the True Love Video and with a happy album. I am just being hopeful that there are some secrets here, but maybe not.

Any news that the band are currently in the studio now? Can anyone get the info of which studio are they using too... My friend is planning to go to the Bakery next Sunday and she's really hoping to see the whole band that day.

Although I have a feeling they will be in the LA studio for longer time rather than in the Bakery

Note they refer to it as "Part I". I wonder what Part II will be, maybe the design of artwork and/or the website theme for AHFOD ?

That's interesting. Anything is possible at this point. Now that the album's title is confirmed "officially", LP7 may dawn on us anytime soon. I honestly think that they already had an album cover for it. They just don't want to spill all the news in one go because that will pretty spoil everything.

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

In case anyone hasn't noticed, Coldplay.com is down and it redirects you to the timeline.

Does this mean they are redesigning the main website for AHFOD?

I also think the rainbow will be part of AHFOD imagery.

In case anyone hasn't noticed, Coldplay.com is down and it redirects you to the timeline.

Does this mean they are redesigning the main website for AHFOD?

I also think the rainbow will be part of AHFOD imagery.

Yeah, it's just the timeline right now, until 'part 2' arrives, which will probably be the start of the era hopefully :D