Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RELIVE COLDPLAY'S LATEST PERFORMANCE

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

^ well I think he just aggressivly attacks everything with love and kindness to not even let a tiny little particle of negativity into his life.

Hence the love buttons, the smiley cap, the charity shows, the donations to random sick people (<- especially mentioning life affirming books in his mails while contacting them), and his general more 'open' behaviour to public.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ well I think he just aggressivly attacks everything with love and kindness to not even let a tiny little particle of negativity into his life.

Hence the love buttons, the smiley cap, the charity shows, the donations to random sick people (<- especially mentioning life affirming books in his mails while contacting them), and his general more 'open' behaviour to public.

I'm also thinking the same thing. And that theme dominated the whole of GS. Yes, it is a breakup record but it is also a hopeful record... boldly stating that everything has a reason.

Some of these new song titles would of been good on album :P 'Still Going Strong' could of been the album closer, where they combine everything from their past 6 albums and make the ultimate closing track and 'Closer To Home' could have a video like the 'Fix You' one but Chris would be running in the streets of Exeter instead! O well ;)

^ oh please no more for lp7. i feel like the noise surrounding chris since the separation has somewhat eclipsed the band. now that it's dying down, looking forward to a strong musical statement with lp7.

The hat signals even brighter colors than MX as part of the new era. And cause it's supposedly a happy album, so they are gonna be wearing bright neon colors and childlike clothes, like harajuku girls haha

The hat signals even brighter colors than MX as part of the new era. And cause it's supposedly a happy album, so they are gonna be wearing bright neon colors and childlike clothes, like harajuku girls haha

[emoji92]Behold the Brilliant Warriors of Colour, light and Sound.. :slay: [emoji321][emoji311][emoji308]

So all of their newly registered songs were for the Red Nose Day sketch except Voldermort. Do you think it is a song for lp7 or for another funny project? :surprised:

It is actually the latest song to be registered out of all of them. It seems likely it will be for some charity/comedy thing. Maybe Children In Need this November?