✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So all of their newly registered songs were for the Red Nose Day sketch except Voldermort. Do you think it is a song for lp7 or for another funny project? :surprised:

It is actually the latest song to be registered out of all of them. It seems likely it will be for some charity/comedy thing. Maybe Children In Need this November?

^ And it probably will be ending up in something that we didn't think it could be... But I will love it anyways.

Oh yeah, and I don't mean that in a negative way. But when you hear the phrase "A Head Full Of Dreams", what I picture and what you picture could be two separate things. Then we end up being wrong and they do something we didn't expect. All good measure though.

I actually want to be surprised. I really, really want them to just drop an album unexpectedly, no singles, no hint, just BAM! Album and it to be big and grand and just amazing!

That's what personally, I would love

And be responsible for a wave of heart attacks amongst thousands of fangirls that couldn't handle the sudden release?

Yeah no thanks :laugh3:

Oh yes absolutly agree ! No mix , When midnight came out I was afraid but when i heard magic I was reassured.

So please Coldplay don't mix or electronic system, just use the riffs of Johnny, energy of Will's drums, sensibility of Chris's piano and simplicity of Guy's bass.

(Sorry for my bad english)

Oh yes absolutly agree ! No mix , When midnight came out I was afraid but when i heard magic I was reassured.

B-but, I LOVE MIDNIGHT D:

So please Coldplay don't mix or electronic system, just use the riffs of Johnny, energy of Will's drums, sensibility of Chris's piano and simplicity of Guy's bass.

tumblr_inline_n5855cP62g1rx8zkf.gif