RELIVE COLDPLAY'S LATEST PERFORMANCE

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tonight I had a dream that Coldplay only gave us the timeline because A Head Full Of Dreams was their last album, and they wanted to give us the timeline as a kind of wrap-up/summary of their history, so that we have something, a final present from them, something to remember, all combined as a chronic that we can read through. LP7 was then the final chapter to add to the chronicles, and after that the website was done, and so were Coldplay.

giphy.gif

I totally don't think that's gonna happen bUT WHO KNOWS RIGHT

Tonight I had a dream that Coldplay only gave us the timeline because A Head Full Of Dreams was their last album, and they wanted to give us the timeline as a kind of wrap-up/summary of their history, so that we have something, a final present from them, something to remember, all combined as a chronic that we can read through. LP7 was then the final chapter to add to the chronicles, and after that the website was done, and so were Coldplay.

giphy.gif

I totally don't think that's gonna happen bUT WHO KNOWS RIGHT

Sounds like a worst nightmare. I really hope that will never happen, but I'm a pessimist, so I'm a bit worried anyway :blank:

He's probably picking a song to direct a music video?

maybe. anyway, it is probably a little too late to be doing much on the red nose day spoof since it will be aired this week. either way it's exciting to see all these activities going on.

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

when do you guys think that the first single will be released? june? can't wait for the info about release date of the album, in need of new music from coldplay asap!

I think the first single will be released sometime in july. Hopefully sooner than that! But i don't think so.