✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I doubt we'll get something as soon as tmr. Officially of course not, since a music video needs time for cutting, postproduction etc. And if the Indian people involved did not post anything today, for whatever reason, why should they do so tomorrow ?

Yeah, we won't get anything official today or tomorrow or even this week. However, this does mean the single is finished otherwise they wouldn't be shooting this (obviously).

For those around before MX, wasn't there some sort of leak about ETIAW? I could have sworn we were aware of the ETIAW video shoot to some degree before the single dropped. Anyone know how long the time period was?

"Their upcoming video will have something special for their Indian fans" is written in the article.

Lamhein confirmed- due to the ascap crediting?

I should note the Lamhein has been in the ASCAP directory for a long time, and is supposedly another artist sampling some song from MX.

I didn't see this photo posted- I'm sorry if it was earlier and if its just a repost- but I found this one online as well... Looks like something that would end the music video- [ATTACH=CONFIG]32241[/ATTACH]

Tbh- I first thought this was just a color run photo- but then I saw the buildings in the back and realized it was Mumbai, haha.

That's not from the video, (un?)fortunately. Reverse searching the image brings up 192 results. http://www.tineye.com/search/dda4e39b6e991f3dca19a273907681431454d5a4/?pluginver=safari-1.1

I should note the Lamhein has been in the ASCAP directory for a long time, and is supposedly another artist sampling some song from MX.

Finally someone else who knows that !! I've been saying it 2-3 times today/yesterday that Lamhein samples MX and has been there for ages and does NOT mean Brian Eno is back on, only to find the same stuff stated again by somebody else on the next page of the thread...

Yeah, we won't get anything official today or tomorrow or even this week. However, this does mean the single is finished otherwise they wouldn't be shooting this (obviously).

For those around before MX, wasn't there some sort of leak about ETIAW? I could have sworn we were aware of the ETIAW video shoot to some degree before the single dropped. Anyone know how long the time period was?

Nope! Just the audio the day they performed it live for the first time. I think we'll get the audio this week. At least it's possible

Finally someone else who knows that !! I've been saying it 2-3 times today/yesterday that Lamhein samples MX and has been there for ages and does NOT mean Brian Eno is back on, only to find the same stuff stated again by somebody else on the next page of the thread...

What are the numbers we're supposed to look for that refer to newer registrations, again? I saw you post them earlier.

Alright I'm on again:D

Can someone give me an overview of everything that has happened over the last couple of hours?;)

More hype. Otherwise...nothing. Coldplay are rumored to still be in the city to shoot at other locations today, they are not at the Worli Fort any more.

we need someone here who is in india to follow them lol!! find out whats going on

We already got it covered:

Guys, I just reached mumbai after going through crazy traffic. I'm going to try my luck at worli fort again but if you get to find out anything about their whereabouts, please pm me and ill try n go there asap..need your help!

Hope to hear more news from him as the day rolls on.