✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Guest diogo_sg
she is an actress. Coldplay are filming a music video.

I know that. If we see her on the MV, we'll be able to shut everyone's mouth about these rumours. If we don't, then we must be prepared for all kinds of shite that magazines say.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg
Ok, so the image isn't loading for me so I have no idea what you guys are talking about lol.

Annabelle Wallis (that woman that was seen with Chris in NY a few weeks ago).

Guest diogo_sg
maybe gal?

That's what EVERY MAGAZINE IN THE WORLD wants us to think. But, as @I ran away said, she's probably filming something (a music video) with them.

look at the tweeted image from that post...lol

if the boulevard press gets hold of this...

Saw it, but didn't who she was. I saw a post that said shes a rumoured gf or something....

@jc90 yup I saw chris martin come out of the lift in the hotel n go into a car. So they were parked here for sure. I hope they cm back :/

ahh, thanks!

can i get like a quick summary of the latest updates from the last few days please

i decided to not visit at the wrong time as usual ahaha. many thank

Coldplay spotted in Mumbai, India. Appears to be MV (for the new era). Ppl are dissecting everything (as you could imagine) such as a supposed gf who appears to be in the area as well and the new patches on the new clothing they're wearing (which also looks very MX era).

Currently, we're following a user who is in India who says they're near a hotel they're staying at. The band appear to still be there shooting for a second day.

I believe pictures can be found on the 2 newest articles on the main page

http://www.coldplaying.com/

Maybe I am being overly sensitive, but do we think they would release something tomorrow being 9/11?

(I know it's Jonny's bday too, but I don't think they would release something just b/c it was his bday either)

If they're still shooting today, i don't thing they'll release anything...Perhaps they'll tease on Friday at most.

Guest diogo_sg
saw that retweet, but I dont understand the significance....

I think she was just informing Atlas Project that the wooden piano was for real and the band shot festival scenes (whatever that is).

I wonder what those kids behind chris are thinking. Do they even know who Chris is? :laugh3:

I could imagine they are thinking something like "what are all those white people doing here, this kinda looks important"

Or maybe "nah, just another bollywood movie"