✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I've just finished reading through 50 pages of hype, hype and some more hype. Nothing new apart from a few photos and a very very lucky fan (Suhit) who almost met Chris.

I'm getting more excited as time goes by and I just want more news/photos/whatever.

Yesterday Stephen made a liveblog with the most important news facts.

http://wikicoldplay.com/Home/2015/09/09/liveblog-coldplay-filming-a-music-video-in-mumbai-india/

If you don't wanna go through all the new pages or having trouble to keep up I would suggest to take a look over there. :lol:

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg

http://wikicoldplay.com/Home/2015/09/09/liveblog-coldplay-filming-a-music-video-in-mumbai-india/

If you don't wanna go through all the new pages or having trouble to keep up I would suggest to take a look over there. [emoji38]

I've already went through all the 50 pages [emoji38]

I spent fifteen minutes reading hype posts!

A small note for all those who insist on saying that AHFOD is MX Part 2:

It's is not. C'mon! You know Coldplay as well as I do (or even better) so you should know they never - NEVER - do the same album/style twice. All these assumptions are based on what exactly? A jacket that somewhat resembles the one Chris used to wear during the MX era? Notice that it's just a jacket (that's isn't even of the same color). Besides, the rest of the band's outfits look nothing like the MX ones. Nothing! As for the font on Chris's shirt, it's hard to see if it is indeed the MX font. I mean, it probably isn't. They wouldn't use that font, then change for the GS one and go back again to the MX one for AHFOD. Don't freak out about every single thing you see, please.

Yes! That's what I've been thinking the entire time :D

If you don't wanna go through all the new pages or having trouble to keep up I would suggest to take a look over there. :lol:

That would have been handy earlier :lol:

But he managed to get a pic with Chris yesterday..he also said that there were rats roaming around there and when the band noticed them they freaked out

BAHAHAHAH :lol::laugh3::lol:

Why do I have a picture of Chris or Guy shrieking like a little girl and running away with their arms flying in up in the air :lol:

Im still waiting at the hotel..to see if they return..been waiting for about four hrs now..

I think I saw on twitter (ColdplayAtlas prolly retweeted it) that the guys are at a different location than yesterday. Did you get that info?

Guest diogo_sg
BAHAHAHAH [emoji38]:laugh3:[emoji38]

Why do I have a picture of Chris or Guy shrieking like a little girl and running away with their arms flying in up in the air [emoji38]

squiggle_face.JPG

Guest diogo_sg
@jc90 yeah I did but there's no concrete info about where they are now..just rumours..I think there's a better chance waiting outside the hotel

I wish I was there too [emoji16]

@jc90 yeah I did but there's no concrete info about where they are now..just rumours..I think there's a better chance waiting outside the hotel

Hmm, yeah the tweet I was referring to said 'different location' and nothing concrete. Just that its still mumbai.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/coldplay-shoots-a-video-and-plays-holi-with-kids-in-worli/16523183

Yeah, I guess hotel is a good call. Can you confirm the hotel you're staying at? Don't actually say the name (so as not to bother the band) but have you actually seen them go in/out of the hotel

I wouldn't take this video shoot as evidence of much of anything in particular, except maybe the direction of a single from the new album. Imagine if you took images from the video being produced for A Sky Full of Stars and applied it to Ghost Stories you would've assumed Ghost Stories was a very different album than it actually was - for comparison sake. I mean it may be, but it certainly doesn't have to be an overall depiction of the direction of the new album.

In other news, guess who is also in India at the moment...

...who....?

I wouldn't take this video shoot as evidence of much of anything in particular, except maybe the direction of a single from the new album. Imagine if you took images from the video being produced for A Sky Full of Stars and applied it to Ghost Stories you would've assumed Ghost Stories was a very different album than it actually was - for comparison sake. I mean it may be, but it certainly doesn't have to be an overall depiction of the direction of the new album.

Bad example, but good point. ASFOS was the one different track from GS.

Guest diogo_sg
In other news, guess who is also in India at the moment...

Capture.jpg

*getting ready for overload of gossip articles*

It is curious, though. They've been seen together in NY and now they're both in India. Hum...

Guest diogo_sg
she is an actress. Coldplay are filming a music video.

I know that. If we see her on the MV, we'll be able to shut everyone's mouth about these rumours. If we don't, then we must be prepared for all kinds of shite that magazines say.

Guest diogo_sg
Ok, so the image isn't loading for me so I have no idea what you guys are talking about lol.

Annabelle Wallis (that woman that was seen with Chris in NY a few weeks ago).