✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Guest diogo_sg
Btw that article is absolute rubbish. Coldplay is making an uplifting album so why the hell would they show something depressing? And if they wanted to 'cash in' on the indian market they would've done so five years ago when the indian economy was doing well enough for people to afford expensive concert tickets. This person just seems to be pissed that she didnt get to meet the band and got shooed away by security.

You couldn't have said it better, my friend. I love that last line btw [emoji1]

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Btw that article is absolute rubbish. Coldplay is making an uplifting album so why the hell would they show something depressing? And if they wanted to 'cash in' on the indian market they would've done so five years ago when the indian economy was doing well enough for people to afford expensive concert tickets. This person just seems to be pissed that she didnt get to meet the band and got shooed away by security.

It just pisses me off when they pick on the band who everyone says is the nicest band. They pick on the band who give so much of their time and money to charity and to a band who seem to genuinely not be in it for the money.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right....

I don't even wanna talk about it any more 'cause i'm in too much of a good mood from all the news to be brought down by this idiot

Guest diogo_sg
It just pisses me off when they pick on the band who everyone says is the nicest band. They pick on the band who give so much of their time and money to charity and to a band who seem to genuinely not be in it for the money.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right....

I don't even wanna talk about it any more 'cause i'm in too much of a good mood from all the news to be brought down by this idiot

giphy.gif

I wonder what those kids behind chris are thinking. Do they even know who Chris is? :laugh3:

I could imagine they are thinking something like "what are all those white people doing here, this kinda looks important"

Or maybe "nah, just another bollywood movie"

I'm sorry but this post is extremely ignorant and offensive.

I thought someone should point this out to you.

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I'm sorry but this post is extremely ignorant and offensive.

I thought someone should point this out to you.

Ok, i just think that not everyone in india knows who Chris Martin or Coldplay is.

And for me those people look exactly like they have the above mentioned thoughts on their minds.

Not meant to be a mean post in any way.

Sent via Tapatalk

I honestly think that AHFOD will be a revision of MX. You can think about like in movies, it is a continuation, a second part. And seconds parts, sometimes are better. There are lots of elements reminiscents of the MX era. They are just starting again in the place they were before GS. They were just in stand by. Now they can take it where they leave it. Similar outfits, very colourful and everything else. And do yoy remember that in the notes of the MX deluxe edition, there was written "Myloxylotwo"? So this is it.

Guest diogo_sg
I honestly think that AHFOD will be a revision of MX. You can think about like in movies, it is a continuation, a second part. And seconds parts, sometimes are better. There are lots of elements reminiscents of the MX era. They are just starting again in the place they were before GS. They were just in stand by. Now they can take it where they leave it. Similar outfits, very colourful and everything else. And do yoy remember that in the notes of the MX deluxe edition, there was written "Myloxylotwo"? So this is it.

I think it won't be a sequel. The story of Mylo Xyloto is over. They could maintain a similar style but the themes would obviously change. I hope they don't go back to the MX style; I'd be kinda disappointed if they did. They should never revisit older styles, but create new ones with each new album instead. MX is great just the way it is and it shouldn't be reworked.

PS: could you post a picture of the Mylo Xylotwo thing?

Who said we get a PoC 2.0 ?!

I doubt it. And even if we get something similar, im fine with it.

Probably im in the minority but i think the arrangement of PoC is fantastic, just the lyrics really lack the quality of it.

I'm not saying that PoC it's bad, it's just that the video doesn't look pretty with rihana style. I mean, it's not coldplay

From where youre judging this video, of which we havent seen any second, is Rihanna style ?!

This Rihanna-fear reaches new dimensions, in a negative way. "Oh no maybe its with Rihanna" "Shit,plz no collaboration with Rihanna" and so on...

Its getting annoying. If theyre going to do another thing like with PoC its their own decision, some should simply face it.