✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aurore Boréale is actually a song by a french rapper who sampled GPASUYF. Nothing new (except terrible french lyrics up there : http://genius.com/Joke-aurore-boreale-lyrics )

AND to support I Ran Away and getitthom, Lamhein looks pretty much like Manoj Muntashir (tv writer & film lyricist) took a sample of a CP song from MX or Viva, as Eno is present. If we haven't heard of Eno yet, I think there's no Eno at all. (and I don't see Eno teaming with Stargate)

in the reliable titles/registration numbers there's only Radio Dial : Waltz in B Minor that seems legit, but it's been around since a long time, so I'm sure it won't be part of the album (remember mx ? we did get song/album titles like one week away from the official announcement)

BTW for the MX 2.0 thing, I agree with those saying the colors & clothes & everything is basically the same, but I really think the boys couldn't do the same visuals a second time, they'd be shooting themselves in the foot. There must be something really big that differenciates MX era from AHFOD era that we haven't seen yet. We'll see as the official news will come.

So I come home from school and as usual as soon as I get home, I check the thread. At this stage I check it like "let's see everybody rant about something unimportant and guess about things that aren't even there because everybody is so bored"

I check the thread and there is 20 pages ready for me read up on! That took some time :P

But very exciting though! Whether this is actually a music video or if it Iheart fest, I don't mind because

1) It is new Coldplay either way

2) THE WHOLE BAND IS DOING SOMETHING TOGETHER! As nice as it is to see Chris go off and do things in his previous India visit and such, it is so good to see the whole band doing something new and exciting all together!

And if this is a music video, it is awesome to see the whole band in it too :lol:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Since Coldplay is trending...here is an exclusive snap for all fans clicked by me yesterday in <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/mumbai?src=hash">#mumbai</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Coldplay?src=hash">#Coldplay</a> <a href="http://t.co/eXm215cQ56">pic.twitter.com/eXm215cQ56</a></p>— Bollywood Jammer (@manav22) <a href="https://twitter.com/manav22/status/641896413312344064">September 10, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Many people here are saying that AHFOD is another MX, but I don't think that them going in a bright and colorful direction means that they going for another MX. Here's why:

1. Coldplay has never had two albums with the same theme, and I don't see that happening anytime soon.

2. They are going to use horns, which by itself is a huge departure from MX

3. There are different kinds of bright and colorful. MX was about "a rose breaking through concrete", or color in a grey, almost distopian world. AHFOD, judjing by the tiltle is probably(obviously) going to be about following your dreams. Both very colorful themes, but with clear differences.

I personally think that it will be a combination of the last 3 albums with a new twist to it.

Guest diogo_sg

I've just finished reading through 50 pages of hype, hype and some more hype. Nothing new apart from a few photos and a very very lucky fan (Suhit) who almost met Chris.

I'm getting more excited as time goes by and I just want more news/photos/whatever.

Guest diogo_sg

A note for all those who insist on saying that AHFOD is MX Part 2:

It's is not. C'mon! You know Coldplay as well as I do (or even better) so you should know they never - NEVER - do the same album/style twice. All these assumptions are based on what exactly? A jacket that somewhat resembles the one Chris used to wear during the MX era? Notice that it's just a jacket (that's isn't even of the same color). Besides, the rest of the band's outfits look nothing like the MX ones. Nothing! As for the font on Chris's shirt, it's hard to see if it is indeed the MX font. I mean, it probably isn't. They wouldn't use that font, then change for the GS one and go back again to the MX one for AHFOD. Don't freak out about every single thing you see, please.