✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know the wait is long and seemingly unbearable, but I know it's all worth it. When they announce the new single/album/era, I'm gonna be so unbelievably happy and excited that I'll instantly forget any of the negative feelings that a long wait brings with itself.

Just thought of that and wanted to share some positive thoughts and feelings :)

Gah, no kidding! If the quality of the album as a whole is like this and more, we're in for a treat.

There are a lot of fans who say that every album could be their best, but if these lyrics are any indication, I could see this being their best, or at least considered one of their best. Obviously it's too early to judge, as we haven't heard a single note of the album, but the lyrics we have seen are just awesome. Hopefully they don't end up like the lyrics on the MX cover and we never hear them. I'm excited for the GCF in 2 days so we can see full HD shots of the band's clothes. We will definitely be able to make out more lyrics. Unless the band decides to troll us hard, and comes out with their Ghost Stories attire with the Ghost Stories stage setup. That would be an entire new level of trolling.

Guest diogo_sg
marching[/color] for the water hoping

at least that's what it looked like at a first glance

That sounds lovely!

I too hope these lyrics end up on the album. They're amazing!