✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really?! That's the shortest interview I've seen! Lol!

The interview is quite long actually, we talked about the pitch process, the collaboration, band member interferences, integration of certain features as well as finding out some of their favourite posts on timeline and Coldplay songs. The screenshot posted is just in reference to the teasing of the new site :)

The interview is quite long actually, we talked about the pitch process, the collaboration, band member interferences, integration of certain features as well as finding out some of their favourite posts on timeline and Coldplay songs. The screenshot posted is just in reference to the teasing of the new site :)

Great job Ian!

Great job! Thanks for sharing!

Guest diogo_sg

Oh. My bad! [emoji16]

I don't have an iOS device, so I can't read the full interview, unfortunately [emoji17]

Oh. My bad! [emoji16]

I don't have an iOS device, so I can't read the full interview, unfortunately [emoji17]

No problem, just thought I'd clarify :) We're prepping the Android app for beta soon too, still on internal testing for the moment.

Guest diogo_sg
No problem, just thought I'd clarify :) We're prepping the Android app for beta soon too, still on internal testing for the moment.

Ahh, good to hear :excited:

I'm back!

I ran away, your quote's in red.

Jamesfish, your quote's in blue.

KidA, your quote's in gold.

lennyrott, your quote's in green.

You all know how much I dislike MX but honestly' date=' comparisons to German history and Hitler (or by the way Mussolini, I don't think this is a great improvement for a comparison) are really tasteless and inappropriate. I hate it when comparisons to the Nazi era are taken so lightly.[/quote']

At least your classy about your distaste for MX. :P

Yes that became a rumour yesterday' date='I can't go much longer without hearing any new songs from them.[/quote']

Have you heard of "Gone But Not"? If not, go check it out, Coldplay's most recent song as of yet...

What If shall be Coldplays worst song in my eyes for a while I think.

o5xte.gif

Gotta throw in here:

UATW is an incredible live track, same with UFO I imagine. I think the album versions are still great but definitely overproduced a bit. They needed to sound more organic and wooden rather than overly glossy, I also level that criticism at GS acoustic tracks.

And I am with getithom... in my personal opinion, Up In Flames is the worst Coldplay song hands down. From the first time I heard it, and every proceeding time, I hated it.

The piano is sappy and cheesy, the drumbeat overbearing and dull, and when the guitar hits it feels like Jonny has done one too many guitar loops on the album. But ultimately its Chris' lyrics and vocals that are so horrendously bad I can't even.... I just can't..

Sorry guys, I can see the instrumental being ehh. But as a whole, I think Up In Flames is indefensible.

One positive thing: i like the piano/synths send off at the end when CHRIS ISN'T HOWLING INCESSANTLY.

I kind of like the production of UATW and UFO... definetely produced more but IMO it gives it it's own special feeling that's amazing.

Also, if any song is bad by Coldplay, it's gotta be Major Minus. The live version is okay but the album version isn't that great. It seems really bland to me really... not all that interesting tune either.

I have A Head Full Of Dreams... and one of them is to go to a Coldplay Concert :laugh4:

Another day, with nothing new to hear... but every day is one day closer to A Head Full of Dreams. I don't know if they will play anything new at the Global Citizen festival but at least they are back to playing live. I have a feeling it will be less shaky and more confident. Plus, new song or not, I'm interested in how the guest artist will play a role. I can't wait! :)

I might be going to Global Citizen, so to see them perform a new song live would be crazy!

EDIT: They aren't streaming GC, right? If so I do think that there's a higher chance they'll play a new song... like for ASFOS they did it in front of a crowd and told em not to record remember?

I might be going to Global Citizen, so to see them perform a new song live would be crazy!

EDIT: They aren't streaming GC, right? If so I do think that there's a higher chance they'll play a new song... like for ASFOS they did it in front of a crowd and told em not to record remember?

I think it's gonna be broadcast live on MSNBC if I recall correctly.

I just don't get it Mylo Xyloto is actually very good album especially according to the charts. It isn't the best but it isn't terrible. You guys have no musical appreciation.

1. Charts don't display musical quality, just popularity, which are two entirely different things.

2. Just because someone doesn't like Mylo Xyloto does not mean "no musical appreciation", thank you very much

I just don't get it Mylo Xyloto is actually very good album especially according to the charts. It isn't the best but it isn't terrible. You guys have no musical appreciation. In terms of rock yeah it sucks cause it's not rock but for an Alt pop album it is pretty good. Lets try to be more open minded.

Tis a great album. But "you guys have no musical appreciation" (put down) coupled with "let's try to be open-minded" (condescending) will come off as alienating to your audience. :thinking: Maybe argue for MX from an instrumental point of view- (the last) where Jonny and Will shined with their epic talent. This is something I'm desperate to see return in AHFoD. Between VlV and MX Jonny hit such a high point, just to strip out all of his amazeness save for the end of the terrible True Love and the way they completely played over/produced into near-nonexistence his riffs in ASFoS. :angry: Nonsense. Utter nonense.

I just don't get it Mylo Xyloto is actually very good album especially according to the charts. It isn't the best but it isn't terrible. You guys have no musical appreciation. In terms of rock yeah it sucks cause it's not rock but for an Alt pop album it is pretty good. Lets try to be more open minded.

Coldplay doesn't make sucky albums, they are not terrible, at all! they are all incredible in their own way. they're all just so different from each other. [emoji2][emoji111]️

Chill.