LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice review above! My personal order based on the snippets:

Fun (This one could be my new favorite on this album)

Amazing Day

Colour Spectrum

Kaleidoscope

Up&Up

AOAL

AHFOD

AOO

Birds

HOTW

Everglow

Thanks [: Our lists are similar. So far:

Birds

Fun

Colour Spectrum

Up&Up

Amazing Day

Army of One

Kaleidoscope

AHFOD

AOAL

Everglow

HFTW

I could see AHFOD climbing if I can hear the guitar more. :thinking: Tis a shame what they do to Jonny but they're not a "rock band" anymore (as if they ever were); merely a rationalization to downplay their most talented member. :jonny:

I think alot of us have are biased against HFTW...

It's tolerable. It's not the worst thing they've ever made from what we've heard imo.

Yepp probably because Beyonce is on it

WHO doesn't bother me. I've always said I thought Rihanna was the best part of PoC, as bad as it is. It's just not my style of music. I'm guessing it's not most peoples' here. It's not exactly the most original-sounding these days from the clip we've heard.

Fun: LOVED THIS ONE :omgomg: I’m hoping it isn’t instrumental.

I love it too! The snippet is playing over and over in my head. They better not mess this one up, I have high expectations.

Don't worry, it will definitely not be instrumental as it is featuring Tove Lo, who isn't bad at all.

I love it too! The snippet is playing over and over in my head. They better not mess this one up, I have high expectations.

Don't worry, it will definitely not be instrumental as it is featuring Tove Lo, who isn't bad at all.

YEAAAAAHHH I actually love her voice- she just sings about shit sometimes that's kinda weird haha

(Swallowed In The Sea reference)

Oh what fun is it to quiiit [the bathroom]

with nothing left to shiiit

Yeah you belong into my head

Not flushed in the toilet

LMAO! Priceless. I can safely assume this set of lyrics will be superior to Fun's actual lyrics.

I only know who Tove Lo is because of Coldplay, which definitely says something about my musical tastes, but I have taken a look at her music in the past week and it is some of the better pop out there right now. Her voice isn't bad by any means, so hopefully her addition will only make Fun better.

Especially if the lyrics are about shit. :laugh2: We all want Chris to write lyrics about something other than birds, so shit is a good place to start. :D ;)

I only know who Tove Lo is because of Coldplay, which definitely says something about my musical tastes, but I have taken a look at her music in the past week and it is some of the better pop out there right now. Her voice isn't bad by any means, so hopefully her addition will only make Fun better.

Especially if the lyrics are about shit. :laugh2: We all want Chris to write lyrics about something other than birds, so shit is a good place to start. :D ;)

Well you never know, it could be about the birds who are pooping on Chris and Tove Lo...

Well you never know, it could be about the birds who are pooping on Chris and Tove Lo...

And Birds came pooping at the Speed of Sound...

The Birds they say, at break of day, shit again, I hear them say. It's so hard to just shit away.

The Birds they say, all a choir, poop again from a little higher...

wait, let me stop right here before I desecrate more Coldplay lyrics LMAO :D

And Birds came pooping at the Speed of Sound...

The Birds they say, at break of day, shit again, I hear them say. It's so hard to just shit away.

The Birds they say, all a choir, poop again from a little higher...

wait, let me stop right here before I desecrate more Coldplay lyrics LMAO :D

I think of you...I haven't slept...i think i do.... But i need to shit [emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Call it magic call it truth...call it magic when I poop xD