✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The detective work put in to finding out what the Running Man represented was insane

Man, I'm so nostalgic today

I loved the running man! It was so mysterious at the start. Come to think of it the swirly flower of life GIF this year was very similar

I'm proud of myself I haven't listened to any of the snippets.

:awesome:

tEN MOAR DAYS :bomb:

haha me too! Apart from amazing day, but Ill give myself that one having listened to it live. Maybe not even ten days - lets hope it streams on friday or something or leaks!

Dang it sucks that some of the Coldplay fanbase just left after Mylo Xyloto. I wasn't here then but I can imagine how saddening it was. The hype was just sooooooo real and then BAM! the album was miles worse than everything they'd ever done.

In your opinion, lots of us love Mylo.

Dang it sucks that some of the Coldplay fanbase just left after Mylo Xyloto. I wasn't here then but I can imagine how saddening it was. The hype was just sooooooo real and then BAM! the album was miles worse than everything they'd ever done.

I don't think Mylo was bad, there were some individual great tracks - but I think most people left as it was the most radical departure in style from coldplay, a move away from the emotional alt rock we knew and loved

Peope lost their shit when they first heard ETIAW, and after Paradise came out they just threw their stuff on the ground and left :wacko:

Not sure if anyone has responded to this yet (haven't made it that far in the thread), but if you listen right at the end, acoustic drums start to kick in (I think it's the snare). So, I don't think we're going to have to worry about what drums they use for this track, as it will probably be a blend of both. As for "Fun", it's a kick emulated to sound almost like a heart beat. So, it wouldn't surprise me if they used electric drums, even if just for the kick in that section, as they would be easier to manipulate for that purpose.

I don't mind the electronic drums at all, it resembles HLH in tempo and feel, I love it.

I don't mind the electronic drums at all, it resembles HLH in tempo and feel, I love it.

Oh, I don't mind them, either. I think used properly, they do the job for which they were intended. Really looking forward to hearing how they use different drums throughout this album!

I think it's a shame WNWxy5H.jpg is only an interlude. It's by far the most exciting song title of all of the tracks on AHFOD

lol I love how nobody's pronouncing WNWxy5H.jpg

I think it's good that WNWxy5H.jpg isn't a real song, having Kaleidoscope and WNWxy5H.jpg as song titles somehow ANGERS me lolol

Being here then, I don't think that there was a massive dropout... I guess it is more that people move on with their lives and decide not to spend some time here... I know several members who despite not appearing here frequently are already planning to go to a concert. These days you can learn almost every single detail about the band by just following them in social media and maybe also following an account like ColdplayAtlas. So the need of being here (where in the past many many little details were discovered here at first) is not that big now. In amount of people participating, I would say is more or less the same, perhaps only a bit less.