✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Italian radio RTL 102.5 (the same that aired last Italian gig, Torino 2012), is posting since yesterday some pics about Los Angeles relase party (I think) and hashtags #exclusive #comingsoon

They probably bought the rights to air the iHeartRadio album release party that will air on Yahoo streaming video december 3rd.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're absolutely entitled to your opinion. I myself don't like everything I've heard. But if you don't like/hate songs, then you are "hatin'" right? [emoji14]

Anyway, it was just a joke/play of words. I come in peace brother, I hope when the album comes out you can still enjoy some songs.

Last one guys haha nice meeting everyone!

New album by coldplay A bowl full of dreams

1.a bowl full of dreams

2.turds

3.hymn for the watercloset

4.everflow

5.poop of a lifetime

6.flush (feat. The toilet)

7.keilidoruns

8. Diarrhea of one

9.amazing poop

10. Brown spectrum

11. Squat and squat

:thumbsup:

Birds and Up&Up sound promising but I cannot fathom why they would overlay the guitar solo on Up&Up. The solos were what I was looking forward to the most and I sincerely hope they haven't ruined it by the messy production.

You said it all, right there. :disappointed: I'll be furious if they did. But as the chorus goes away, the guitar gets louder at the end. That's what gives me hope, friend. :nod:

Everyone say whatever they want about MX; at least I can HEAR Jonny on that album.