[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG GUYS!

RING THIS NUMBER - 01159934400

I've just got 2 seats for £135 in the box! The guy on the phone said they were the only ones left and I said I don't care BOOK THEM ME :D!

I'm relieved more than anything! Buzzing. Words cannot describe.

But seriously, give that number a try. I got through almost straight away!

Can I just say, that I have been a long time reader/supporter of this forum, but rarely ever post. ColdplaySheffield you are a king amongst men.. Saw your post and rang and got through to SeeTickets straight away. The guy on the phone was really good, waited for 10 mins with me on the line until some more tickets came available, and booked me 2 Circle tickets overlooking the stage.

See you all in London on the 2nd July.

Three years ago, everyone want coldplay play only in small area. Now they play gig in this area nobody is happy. It was predictable that if they play only in some area everybody can't have ticket. Now we have to enjoy finaly coldplay do this kind of gig and play no more in the stadium.

I love it that Coldplay play smaller venues. The atmosphere you get there is so incredible, intimate and you can see the band from every spot even when you're in the back of the theatre! Also does it suit the new album perfectly. But they played so many BIG stadiums and so few SMALL venues. But the fan demand is the same...find the mistake ;P

Can I just say, that I have been a long time reader/supporter of this forum, but rarely ever post. ColdplaySheffield you are a king amongst men.. Saw your post and rang and got through to SeeTickets straight away. The guy on the phone was really good, waited for 10 mins with me on the line until some more tickets came available, and booked me 2 Circle tickets overlooking the stage.

See you all in London on the 2nd July.

Just rang that phone no. - told all sold out...... didn't expect anything different but just had to give it a go. So devastated not to be going, especially as I'll go to London anyway as I booked rail and hotel. I just keep thinking I was soooooooo lucky to have been on the front row of the circle in the Apollo for the Christmas concert last year. Maybe next time.......

Does anyone have any idea what time the show is likely to end? Trying to look at trains and seeing if I can get away with not having to book a hotel.

Well, the Paris show started at 8:45 pm. And lasted ca one hour, until 9:55-ish.

My guess is that London lasts longer (they were late in Paris and probably had a plane to catch. In London they don't have this hurry to leave to come home in time. I think.) so probably 10:30-11 pm-ish? With curfews and stuff.

Well, the Paris show started at 8:45 pm. And lasted ca one hour, until 9:55-ish.

My guess is that London lasts longer (they were late in Paris and probably had a plane to catch. In London they don't have this hurry to leave to come home in time. I think.) so probably 10:30-11 pm-ish? With curfews and stuff.

Wonder since there are two shows if they are being filmed for a dvd?

Guys, I'm so sorry for everyone who didn't get tickets, I know how heartbreaking that must be :(

I just wanted to come here and be the ray of sunshine who, after my own heartbreak yesterday when I thought I had tickets and then the internet connection crashed when my payment was being verified - I got a confirmation email yesterday but didn't want to get my hopes up. But then I rang Gigs and Tours today and I have tickets. I have tickets to see Coldplay in the Royal Albert Hall and my heart is bursting with happiness and my eyes are full of the the most joyful tears. On the 2nd July, I'm going to sit on the RAH stage and watch the loves of my life perform. I can't explain how deliriously ecstatic I am.

Wonder since there are two shows if they are being filmed for a dvd?

I was wondering the same. Think it'll be a great show because

1. round stage - different to the others so far - similar to the GS film. Maybe for a dvd they put these two together...

2. lots of soundchecks with older song that mostly haven't been played though yet on the GS gigs...highly suspicious ;)

2nd show due to demand and maybe even for a second filming chance ;) would be great. I can already see it "Coldplay - Live at the Royal Albert Hall" hope there is at least a live radio broadcast for us who missed out. Saw some on Twitter who have tickets for both shows...I am not so sure what I should think of that... :/

1. round stage - different to the others so far - similar to the GS film. Maybe for a dvd they put these two together...

2. lots of soundchecks with older song that mostly haven't been played though yet on the GS gigs...highly suspicious ;)

2nd show due to demand and maybe even for a second filming chance ;) would be great. I can already see it "Coldplay - Live at the Royal Albert Hall" �� hope there is at least a live radio broadcast for us who missed out. Saw some on Twitter who have tickets for both shows...I am not so sure what I should think of that... :/

selfish pricks is what i make of that^^.... specially since you couldn't buy for day 2 if you already had 2 for the first one, so you'd have to make a new account with someone else's name...

selfish pricks is what i make of that^^.... specially since you couldn't buy for day 2 if you already had 2 for the first one, so you'd have to make a new account with someone else's name...

How on earth have people got tickets for both shows?!

so...I am so desperated, I called Seetickets number now from Germany and asked for only 1 ticket left for one of both shows..the woman was very kind but told me , sorry it's completely sold out...but we should take a look on pages if tickets go back on sale later...well at least I tried everything.

so...I am so desperated, I called Seetickets number now from Germany and asked for only 1 ticket left for one of both shows..the woman was very kind but told me , sorry it's completely sold out...but we should take a look on pages if tickets go back on sale later...well at least I tried everything.

Ask what happens to the tickets that get refunded. I'm betting there will be a few. Ask to be notified if they go online again :)

When i rang them, part of the T&C was there were no refunds... not sure how that works....

btw what people (and touts i think) dont know is that if you had bought two tickets on Tuesdays show and then two for the Wednesdays show it will cancel both days for you. If people have done that then I'm assuming there will be tickets to be released soon.

2nd show due to demand and maybe even for a second filming chance ;) would be great. I can already see it "Coldplay - Live at the Royal Albert Hall" hope there is at least a live radio broadcast for us who missed out. Saw some on Twitter who have tickets for both shows...I am not so sure what I should think of that... :/

FOR. BOTH. SHOWS. --ok.....there are things that I don't understand...

well , DVD LIVE @Royal Albert Hall sounds superb at we all are sitting in front row then ,

When i rang them, part of the T&C was there were no refunds... not sure how that works....

btw what people (and touts i think) dont know is that if you had bought two tickets on Tuesdays show and then two for the Wednesdays show it will cancel both days for you. If people have done that then I'm assuming there will be tickets to be released soon.

are you sure ?

TWO shows..two days...