✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you not get tickets? This sucks. Maybe coldplay will announced something else.

I thought a 5 night streak of shows would be better. 7000 per night, 2 tickets to per person, 35,000 tickets available ÷ 2 so 17500 tickets. If they all released at the same time we'd all get tickets, and get allocated a day to go. Seems better than this mess :/

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

could you please tweet this suggestion to Coldplay ?

selfish pricks is what i make of that^^.... specially since you couldn't buy for day 2 if you already had 2 for the first one, so you'd have to make a new account with someone else's name...

In not so okay with that as well. If you have a ticket and are a fan. I am happy. But as these tickets are so rare for this tour - why do you need two and have another fan who might not have seen Coldplay ever ever miss out again... I don't understand this behaviour. Naaaay ;)

In not so okay with that as well. If you have a ticket and are a fan. I am happy. But as these tickets are so rare for this tour - why do you need two and have another fan who might not have seen Coldplay ever ever miss out again... I don't understand this behaviour. Naaaay ;)

My question is, how have people been able to buy for both dates when most couldn't even buy for one?

cross my fingers :)

Gona need it! I can't think of any other way to get a change. I don't expect one really, but its more just trying to have them realise that gigsandtours didn't handle it well, and touts still got tickets

This is what the women on the phone told me :s 10455922_10152439126246382_7988308352979952540_n.jpg?oh=603ae72321a9715da2a99b60565af835&oe=53E8BD88

Don't the small letters on the floor indicate the blocks? Which would mean that your "A" belongs to Blocks A and F... maybe? :) If their backs are supposed to be towards the original stage, it would mean that they face into the direction of your "C", doesn't it? But then the piano should be more towards your "D" if it stands on its usual spot. Sorry I still find it a bit confusing...

Gona need it! I can't think of any other way to get a change. I don't expect one really, but its more just trying to have them realise that gigsandtours didn't handle it well, and touts still got tickets

All ticket sites need to invest their ridiculous ticket charges into better servers to handle traffic.I was in a queue for both gigs just to try & get onto the booking page at 9.15 & 3.50.

Very true.Should of done one stadium gig instead.

They only wanted to do an intimate tour so there was always going to be a bit of disappointment but gigsandtours/seetickets have made a complete mess of the ticket sale

There was a documentary on I think ch4? about the secondary ticket market with viagogo that would make your blood boil showing how they get so many tix.

Yeah, I saw someone post it on Coldplay's Facebook comments earlier, haven't watched it yet, it was from 2012 I think but nothing has changed, for sure.

They only wanted to do an intimate tour so there was always going to be a bit of disappointment but gigsandtours/seetickets have made a complete mess of the ticket sale

Probably wouldn't feel half as bad if I had half a chance at tickets and didn't spend money on train & hotel for the 1st.