✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

Yeah, I saw someone post it on Coldplay's Facebook comments earlier, haven't watched it yet, it was from 2012 I think but nothing has changed, for sure.

Sparky, if you are the site owner AND administrator then I think the guys from Coldplay should personally be giving you a ticket....this website is fab :-D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still hoping for tickets to be on sale in the next days/weeks but there's a difference between London and Paris... G&T uses the words "SOLD OUT" while Livenation just said that tickets werent on sale anymore.

Dont know if that makes the difference or not...

hmm, there were competitions from dutch and swedish radio stations and Warner Music Germany to win tix for Paris...don't know if this was the reason they did not tell you sold out. But on Codplay.com it said at TOURS Sold out.

Eventim for Cologne told all the time !! NOT AVAILABLE instead of sold out.

*confused*

Remember the Ticket on ebay for 4000 USD? I put it on my watch-list just to see what would happen and just got the message that it was sold!

I can't believe that someone would pay 4000 for it! But maybe the seller bought it himself in another identity so not to get into trouble.

Remember the Ticket on ebay for 4000 USD? I put it on my watch-list just to see what would happen and just got the message that it was sold!

I can't believe that someone would pay 4000 for it! But maybe the seller bought it himself in another identity so not to get into trouble.

mad world...

I don't believe for one second that anyone would pay $4000 for one single ticket. Thats insane.

I don't believe for one second that anyone would pay $4000 for one single ticket. Thats insane.

Haha me neither! I thought the 310-410£ for the hospitality tickets were insane but 4000$?? And that's without dinner and a glass of champagne

Can I just say, that I have been a long time reader/supporter of this forum, but rarely ever post. ColdplaySheffield you are a king amongst men.. Saw your post and rang and got through to SeeTickets straight away. The guy on the phone was really good, waited for 10 mins with me on the line until some more tickets came available, and booked me 2 Circle tickets overlooking the stage.

See you all in London on the 2nd July.

Haha. It's the first time I've been called a 'king'. Seriously though, congrats on getting them :)

Hey guys,

For all those lucky enough to grab tickets for this show, if you'd like to make some/all of your money back while still attending the show and have better seats than mine (circle, block R) - i.e. Arena floor / Stalls / Stage - please give me a shout. I'd really like to be closer to the band than my tickets will allow.

Thanks,

SFK

The Oracle's info may be correct. It's closer to the time of venue so I suppose they'd have a better idea. Maybe playing in the round was a problem? But choir seats were on sale...I suppose we're only gonna find out in a few weeks time :/

Maybe she doesn't know or wants to keep it a surprise. Stage seats were on sale, and there was this tweet from the RAH:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>For those of you asking about the in-the-round seating layout for <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Coldplay&src=hash">#Coldplay</a> - this shows which seats are where: <a href="http://t.co/sNcOfBTCab">pic.twitter.com/sNcOfBTCab</a></p>— Royal Albert Hall (@RoyalAlbertHall) <a href="https://twitter.com/RoyalAlbertHall/statuses/474827780568670208">June 6, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>