✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I saw someone post it on Coldplay's Facebook comments earlier, haven't watched it yet, it was from 2012 I think but nothing has changed, for sure.

No, there was one maybe 2 weeks ago or even last week about it. Named tickets were said to make it better, but even then people were listing tickets that didn't exist. Likely some on viagogo don't exist too!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

No, there was one maybe 2 weeks ago or even last week about it. Named tickets were said to make it better, but even then people were listing tickets that didn't exist. Likely some on viagogo don't exist too!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Seriously,who would want to sit next to someone at a gig who ripped you off for a grand! Can't see those viagogo tix selling.

Seriously,who would want to sit next to someone at a gig who ripped you off for a grand! Can't see those viagogo tix selling.

Yes - it's very satisfying to see the hugely expensive ones are still for sale ! - Ha ! That'll teach them, the greedy b.....s.

Don't the small letters on the floor indicate the blocks? Which would mean that your "A" belongs to Blocks A and F... maybe? :) If their backs are supposed to be towards the original stage, it would mean that they face into the direction of your "C", doesn't it? But then the piano should be more towards your "D" if it stands on its usual spot. Sorry I still find it a bit confusing...

so have you got arena seats block F?

EDIT...just noticed what you mean! i genuinely dont know how they are going to set this up! they should post a clear image!

I had a quick look on Viagogo last night, saw a seat in my block, same row (Circle, Block V, Row 1) for £1,000. Could get interesting :P

Edit, it was Seatwave, and the seat is gone now.

Still hoping for tickets to be on sale in the next days/weeks but there's a difference between London and Paris... G&T uses the words "SOLD OUT" while Livenation just said that tickets werent on sale anymore.

Dont know if that makes the difference or not...

I had a quick look on Viagogo last night, saw a seat in my block, same row (Circle, Block V, Row 1) for £1,000. Could get interesting :P

Edit, it was Seatwave, and the seat is gone now.

Remember the seat. And on the date of event go there and show him/her what Coldplayers think of this. I leave it ti you what means you take :D

Remember the seat. And on the date of event go there and show him/her what Coldplayers think of this. I leave it ti you what means you take :D

Didn't say the seat number sadly.

Just go down your row, are you the tout?Are you the tout? Then smack them one!

This will have to do :P Saying that, I am front row of the circle, probably best not to risk getting thrown off it :embarrassed:

I hope no Viagogo tickets sell so then I can go up to the person sitting next to an empty seat and murder him/her.

The seats may not necessarily be next to each other, so you may murder an innocent ;).

Is there any way to see the actual seat numbers in the viagogo/seatwave tickets? Then we could note them down and all those of you who got tickets can go and ... expose the touts.

so have you got arena seats block F?

EDIT...just noticed what you mean! i genuinely dont know how they are going to set this up! they should post a clear image!

Yeah sorry for the confusion, it was a bit difficult to explain what I meant... ;) Anyway, my ticket is in block F but I'm still not sure which way the band will be facing.

I'm no fan of take that but that stack of tickets that went to waste! Because they had made more than they thought they would!

Funnily enough I had an issue trying to get tickets for that show, the exact one they were on about at the stadium of light! It does make you wonder just how many they got for these shows and how many actually went on general sale to fans.

Funnily enough I had an issue trying to get tickets for that show, the exact one they were on about at the stadium of light! It does make you wonder just how many they got for these shows and how many actually went on general sale to fans.

For shows you only need to look on Get me in etc, sometimes before or seconds after they go on sale.It's legal scalping.