✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

You lucky ones. Your spots are superb! To be honest, I'd take any spot in that hall just to be there...:P

I just regret that I wasn't able to read this thread on friday and get to know this number arrrgh! Well, shit happens but am I the only one who regularly looks if there might be some tickets going back to sale? Like every five minutes? :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you guys think alot of people will be sitting down? I know I'm gonna stand, but it would be awkward if EVERYONE around me was sitting...

A lot of people will be standing. It's a gig for goodness sake! People sitting will be in the vast minority.

You lucky ones. Your spots are superb! To be honest, I'd take any spot in that hall just to be there...:P

I just regret that I wasn't able to read this thread on friday and get to know this number arrrgh! Well, shit happens but am I the only one who regularly looks if there might be some tickets going back to sale? Like every five minutes? :D

No, you are not ;)

Remember, follow Gigs and Tours on Twitter. Any extra tickets will be advertised on there. If you're really desperate, set up alerts for when they tweet. You'll end up getting a few too many notifications on Enrique Iglesias, but it will be worth it if you get a ticket!

Remember, follow Gigs and Tours on Twitter. Any extra tickets will be advertised on there. If you're really desperate, set up alerts for when they tweet. You'll end up getting a few too many notifications on Enrique Iglesias, but it will be worth it if you get a ticket!

Ha I am already following them on Twitter. I do know now everything about OneDirection's 3 day stop at Wembley :D so you're not so wrong with Enrique haha :D

Edit: but do you think they will announce on Twitter, "hey, there was one booking cancelled and now we have 2 tickets on sale again!" I doubt that :) Or do you think they collect them and put them all up at once? Won't be that much tickets tho I'm afraid :/ I think when there was a cancellation (violation against T&C, failed card bookings, whatsoever) they just put that ticket back into the system, don't they?

Exactly. I want to go there to see Coldplay and not to get fancy overrated food and have waiter-service.

Exactly. Maybe they play just an hour as in Paris (which I doubt). And you pay sooo much money for it :D eeeehm, no thank you :D

(Maybe I think different when I get the chance to buy one of these :P)

(Maybe I think different when I get the chance to buy one of these :P)

Yes, the temptation is there. But as I would also have to change my flight and book an extra night I will not give in ;) Though I would do all that for a normal prized ticket. Not that there is any chance...

Yes, the temptation is there. But as I would also have to change my flight and book an extra night I will not give in ;) Though I would do all that for a normal prized ticket. Not that there is any chance...

That comes on top. You're right. I'd need a flight and a hotel. With a normal prized ticket that's ok but 410£? 600€ I thought would the maximum of the whole trip be and not just the ticket :D

Well, let's see. Maybe we get lucky ;)

Edit: BUT it's definitely cheaper than the majority I saw on viagogo - one really wants 9000$. Nine Thousand !!! Dollar. Hahahaha I hate them. :(

So The Oracle has just posted this...

m755e8.jpg

But surely they wouldn't have sold 'Stage' seats if the show isn't in the round? Something tells me she may have been misinformed maybe?

The answer now says:

Forgive me, people. It seems the Oracle does not know everything after all. The gig IS in the round. Click here, scroll down and click the seating plan tab.

No word on whether they're doing anything special, though. I mean, playing in the round is already special enough. :D

I'm also still obsessively clicking on the ticket pages every few minutes to see if anything has changed. Well, wasn't meant to be, I guess...

Everybody who's going: Have lots and lots of fun!

Rang SeeTickets again *just incase* they're so rude! Well forgive me for being a huge Coldplay fan and wanting to check...

See & Gigs are the same people.They don't even bother checking in case someone's order has fallen through & those tickets are back in their system.

Rang SeeTickets again *just incase* they're so rude! Well forgive me for being a huge Coldplay fan and wanting to check...

They are probably fed up with Coldplay fans calling every 5 minutes asking the same question...they were still polite when I called on Friday ;)

The answer now says:

No word on whether they're doing anything special, though. I mean, playing in the round is already special enough. :D

I'm also still obsessively clicking on the ticket pages every few minutes to see if anything has changed. Well, wasn't meant to be, I guess...

Everybody who's going: Have lots and lots of fun!

well I was on gigs and tours website a few minutes ago and Hospitality Packages for 2nd show said VIEW TICKETS instead of SOLD OUT.

So I clicked and I was told NOT AVAILABLE...