✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just seen that the seats listed as 'tickets not available' have changed to 'sold out' again on Gigs and Tours website :( did anyone actually manage to get anymore tickets? I wonder if they just changed the status without another release of tickets

Does anyone now get his ticket? My tickets have not yet been shipped. I live in Germany. I'm worried about.

You should definetly do the same as me. Ask them to keep your tickets and collect it at the venue on D-Day.

It's a lot easier, and you won't be jumping on the postman everyday... and then end up in a jail cell for attacking him.

my fear is that if too many people will do that and they want us to pick up our tickets in a 1 hour time span, they won't have enough time :uhoh:

I'm such a stressy chicken about this .__.

I wouldn't worry about that if I were you...

JEEZ and I THOUGHT I was the nervous guy !! hahah You guys should relax !

For the RAH, all the seats are assigned. SO, no worry about getting "the closest spot". And don't worry, it will be fine for collecting your tickets.

I still don't get it actually. Are they even sending them abroad? First they said they weren't but now that seems to be an option too. So now if you don't want to have them sent to you, but want to pick them up at the box office, you have to notify them?"