✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPARKY! YOU'RE COMING TO THE 2ND OF JULY SHOW?!

Yeah ;D

Coldplayatlas just got tickets for the 2nd too, he said to refresh when tickets show up as unavailable which I thought was the case but wasn't too sure. Anyway, keep trying guys randomly to see if anything flashes up as unavailable instead of sold out then keep refreshing :)

Everything is now booked! First night we'll be staying at a hotel at Gatwick airport, then Tuesday morning moving to a hotel right next to the Oval underground station thingy. Going home again Thursday morning. So, 9 days and a few hours till I'm leaving home, already super excited :dance:

Yeah ;D

Coldplayatlas just got tickets for the 2nd too, he said to refresh when tickets show up as unavailable which I thought was the case but wasn't too sure. Anyway, keep trying guys randomly to see if anything flashes up as unavailable instead of sold out then keep refreshing :)

Whaa!! :D what seats u get? :p :dance: :smash:

Since reading that someone has been able to still get tickets, it's all started again - the stress, the pain, the constant disappointment. Sat refreshing my laptop all last night - nothing !

Just rang G&T and was told deffo all sold out. Do we still hope ????? :cry:

Since reading that someone has been able to still get tickets, it's all started again - the stress, the pain, the constant disappointment. Sat refreshing my laptop all last night - nothing !

Just rang G&T and was told deffo all sold out. Do we still hope ????? :cry:

Don't bother ringing. They can't be arsed checking.

^Indeed, they'll always say it's sold out

As long as it says 'tickets not available' instead of 'sold out', there is hope!

Yeah, hope. But you sit there and refresh and refresh and refresh and refresh and refresh and refresh and refresh and ... refresh. And still no change. Still "not available". It's become a torture! You can't stop refreshing and your hope is always crushed again and again :( buhuuu

I know, I tried to get tickets for someone else yesterday and it's the most frustrating thing in the world! sometimes you're able to select 2 tickets but when you click 'buy' they're gone. Coldplayatlas yesterday said that you have to press enter after you select them, that's how he/she/it got them (it's weird that we don't know who's behind that twitter account, okay)

Why isn't this happening with July 1st?! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

My thoughts exactly. Yes, I'm inclined to agree about them not bothering to look - they're probably totally fed up with us all ringing all the time.

Yeah, hope. But you sit there and refresh and refresh and refresh and refresh and refresh and refresh and refresh and ... refresh. And still no change. Still "not available". It's become a torture! You can't stop refreshing and your hope is always crushed again and again :( buhuuu

I feel your pain! Have spent all of today hitting refresh constantly with no luck... but it will all be worth it if something does come up!

The fact that we don't know who it is makes it a bit mysterious and weird, I mean I wouldnt pay someone over €100 for a ticket when I haven't seen their face or even their name :|

But it's nice that they don't sell it above face value because that would be criminal

So I am finally back online after my provider had cut me off yesterday and half the day today. Why do phone companies always have to mess up???

Anyway, I missed out completely yesterday though Batman tried for me but without luck. I will of course go on trying. :(

So I am finally back online after my provider had cut me off yesterday and half the day today. Why do phone companies always have to mess up???

Anyway, I missed out completely yesterday though Batman tried for me but without luck. I will of course go on trying. :(

I tried for an hour and then I gave up and ate almost an entire chicken :wacky: