✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

"Hi Linus. Tickets can be picked up at the venue box office as they will not be posted abroad. To pick up the tickets you would need ID and the card you purchased them on."

yeah, that was what I was referring to, but the other day a Dutch person called them (barbamama, she's on here too) and they gave this information:

"G&T just comfirmed (by phone) that they will sending out the tickets in the very near future - probably end of this week. They will consider to provide that info on Twitter and FB."

Apperently the person on the phone didn't know about the social media messages that we're supposed to pick them up...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I e-mailed them a couple of days ago and asked specifically whether or not tickets be sent abroad. They replied that tickets will be dispatched shortly but if you want you can pick them up at the box office. Means if you don't contact them and tell them you want to pick up your tickets from the box office they will be sent to you. If they really do it like this it's about time to start sending those tickets out, it's only a week left and some people might leave early.

in pretty much exactly 1 week i'll be checked in at the airport :o :dance: :smash: :drummer:

It's weird when you think about it. Just a week to go. It's even more weird when i think about the fact that i'll be in london next week. Still haven't realized it. :lol:

Exactly? I'll be in London this time next week? huh?

I haven't had the time to get properly excited because of my exams but now that they're almost over it's starting :wacky:

I got a busy work week in front of me but i'm always thinking it makes the week vacation and the time in london just better. I really earned it to go there then and can enjoy it 100%. When are you all leaving to london? My plane departs on the 1. July sometime around noon.

Exactly? I'll be in London this time next week? huh?

I haven't had the time to get properly excited because of my exams but now that they're almost over it's starting :wacky:

Goodluck on your exams :)

aprilshack (sorry I don't know your name) were you one of those who had your train booked? It's really possible that you "find" tickets at the RAH on the day of the concert. People might have spares left

Yes, train & hotel. I'm sure other people will get to the RAH on the day before i will be able to get there.

Quick Question, has your credit card been charged by gigsandtours for your tickets? Mine hasn't and i'm wondering if they forgot me, something went wrong or they are charging your credit card at the day of the show or something like that in case you cancel your order.

Quick Question, has your credit card be charged by gigsandtours for your tickets? Mine hasn't and i'm wondering if whether they forgot me, something went wrong or they are charging you credit card at the day of the show or something like that in case you cancel your order.

They normally charge you on the day.I would give them a ring.

Quick Question, has your credit card been charged by gigsandtours for your tickets? Mine hasn't and i'm wondering if they forgot me, something went wrong or they are charging your credit card at the day of the show or something like that in case you cancel your order.

they charged my daughters on the day of the sale,it seems strange they haven't charged it yet. Did you receive email confirmation of the tickets on the day of sale? If so contact them asap..

they charged my daughters on the day of the sale,it seems strange they haven't charged it yet. Did you receive email confirmation of the tickets on the day of sale? If so contact them asap..

Yeah i received confirmation on the day of the booking and i can see my order online in the "My Account" section. I'm gonna contact them just to make sure everything is ok.