✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

Thank you everyone, managed to lucky in the end :P

Going to London from the 1st-3rd, know there are a lot of people who haven't got tickets still :( Enjoy London though and you never know what might come up :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some kind person sorted me out with one :D

Ah congrats Sparky! Will be awesome.

Hope there are more kind Coldplayers offering their 2nd ticket to another Coldplayer. I only see them wanting to swap :/ On the one hand I can understand them to witness both shows but come on - there are some who totally missed out (and might also have booked flights, hotels, trains, whatsoever)...

However, very happy for you Sparky that all turned out well! ;)

Lets meet up on the 1st or 2nd in London if anyone wants to ;)

Absolutely, that'd be great. I'll be in London from 1.-3. Would be great if we could put a little coldplaying sightseeing group or something like that together.

Absolutely, that'd be great. I'll be in London from 1.-3. Would be great if we could put a little coldplaying sightseeing group or something like that together.

Sure, sure. Shall we make one now? :)

Going to London from the 1st-3rd, know there are a lot of people who haven't got tickets still :( Enjoy London though and you never know what might come up :)

Fantastic for you. I still keep dreaming of getting tickets - but know there's no chance. I'll be one of the people crying outside on the 1st. night... as I've booked the London trip anyway.

I managed to get a ticket for the 2nd show after trying without success in the morning for the one on the 1st. I think I must have got the last ticket or last but one available

It's as high as you can go in the RAH, nose bleed indeed, "restricted view" but at least I got one. I'll have to go alone though as every time I tried to buy 2 it kept saying 2 not available so I just went for one with my boss at work shouting over my shoulder to egg me on, then they were gone!

I'm panicking though. I live in Cornwall and was planning to come up the weekend before the show to stay with my parents near London and also to get a lift up with my daughter on the Saturday, I'm scared my ticket won't arrive before I leave!

I've messaged See Tickets twice now about it and in the end tonight messaged them again to ask if I can pick it up instead but they are ignoring me so far. Is there a phone number I can call do you know if I don't get a reply by this time next week please?

So I'm excited but scared all at once haha. Glad I've kept my record of seeing every album release intact though, well apart from Parachutes that is. Can't wait and sorry to all those who weren't lucky this time.

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the forum but been a fan of Coldplay for some years. I decided to join here 'cause I managed to score myself a ticket for this 2nd night at Royal Albert Hall and thought it would be fun to get to know fellow fans attending the show :) I'll be traveling alone and will stay in London from the 29th of June till the 3rd of July.

Try 0871 220 0260

Thanks for your help but in the end, this afternoon, I at last got a reply to my 3 messages and they have confirmed I can pick it up from the box office, a bit of a pain but much safer and a less stressful week for me next week. :)

SPARKY! YOU'RE COMING TO THE 2ND OF JULY SHOW?!