December 6, 201411 yr Ok got a very short low quality recording of it at the end. You will have to listen very closely to hear it and you can decide if it is Miracles for yourselves.
December 6, 201411 yr Ok got a very short low quality recording of it at the end. You will have to listen very closely to hear it and you can decide if it is Miracles for yourselves. It's "Wait" by M83 :)
December 7, 201411 yr Guys, is anyone else really waiting for the song? :) New week is coming, there is a chance they could perform it on BBC Radio 2 live on Monday or at the BBC Music Awards on Thursday. + Soundtrack as an album is released by some information on 12th December and other websites say on 15th. That means possibility of leak during the coming week as CDs are being delivered. ;) Although various radio stations have listed "Miracles" release date as 15th December in new singles list, I think we will definately be able to listen it during the coming week. ;) This comment made me very excited. Wouldn't an Oscar award in Best Original Song category be one of the highlights for Coldplay so far?
December 7, 201411 yr Author i am looking forward to the song too. the golden globe nominees will be announced this 11th. and i think there is a high chance of a nomination there. chris has been doing interviews with golden globe voter journalists too. so i think we'll definitely get the song and some major press this week. not to forget that chris will officially perform the song at an unbroken press event on the 14th. by then, i would assume the song would be out.
December 7, 201411 yr That guy who gave an amazing review of Miracles on Twitter is milking it now, re-hashing what he said before with lots of RT's in the process! ;P
December 8, 201411 yr Author and now some lyrics from the same guy: also described as simple, lilting <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Coldplay?src=hash">#Coldplay</a>'s haunting piano/guitar ballad <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Unbroken?src=hash">#Unbroken</a>: "When I look into your eyes/I forget all about what hurts/Oh, now I'm floating...so high</p>— Glenn Lovell (@CinemaDope) <a href="https://twitter.com/CinemaDope/status/541742033887444994">December 7, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
December 8, 201411 yr and now some lyrics from the same guy: also described as simple, lilting <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Coldplay?src=hash">#Coldplay</a>'s haunting piano/guitar ballad <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Unbroken?src=hash">#Unbroken</a>: "When I look into your eyes/I forget all about what hurts/Oh, now I'm floating...so high</p>— Glenn Lovell (@CinemaDope) <a href="https://twitter.com/CinemaDope/status/541742033887444994">December 7, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> God I can't wait to hear it! Haunting piano ...those lyrics ....it's gonna be brilliant...x
December 8, 201411 yr Wow, haunting pianao/guitar ballad, just as I imagined! Need to hear it now! Now would be perfect!
December 8, 201411 yr Anyway, somekind of "Academy Promo" form of that soundtrack seems to be uploaded on the internet already yesterday... ....but unfortunately it doesn't consist "Miracles".
December 8, 201411 yr NOT MIRACLES but we know what it is (SKY TV responded) [video=youtube;OLnOt2nnuug] https://twitter.com/COLDPLACEeu <iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowfullscreen="" style="display: block; max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; padding: 0px; border-radius: 5px; margin: 10px 0px; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 3px; position: static; visibility: visible; width: 500px;" title="Osadzony tweet" height="318"></iframe> <script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>
December 8, 201411 yr It is Finals Week for me, a tad stressful. I could really use some Miracles right now!
December 8, 201411 yr ^^ I pre-ordered the soundtrack just because Miracles finishes it! It'd be nice if it arrived early! Anyway, only one more week to go!! :) Who's excited?!
December 8, 201411 yr ^^ I pre-ordered the soundtrack just because Miracles finishes it! It'd be nice if it arrived early! Anyway, only one more week to go!! :) Who's excited?! Wait is it on iTunes already?
December 8, 201411 yr Wait is it on iTunes already?No, I pre-ordered the actual cd off Amazon. I don't know why it's not listed on iTunes.
December 8, 201411 yr No, I pre-ordered the actual cd off Amazon. I don't know why it's not listed on iTunes. Can I get the link please? :)
December 8, 201411 yr http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PTJGMIQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/url]
December 8, 201411 yr Of course. :) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PTJGMIQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Thanks :) Hmm I hesitate seeing no photos on the website. But goodluck on getting the CD :)
December 8, 201411 yr I thought it was released on the 12th? The soundtrack comes out on the 15th, though they may release Miracles earlier on iTunes?
December 8, 201411 yr Thanks :) Hmm I hesitate seeing no photos on the website. But goodluck on getting the CD :) No problem. :) It's shipped directly from Amazon and has Coldplay + Miracles in the description.
December 10, 201411 yr Hopefully we will hear Miracles on the 12th! Coldplay should announce it any day now. :daisy:
Create an account or sign in to comment