✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

(Dec 8, 2014) Watch "Ask Coldplay" on BBC Radio 2

Christa42

Info to listen - Full Link http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/3xPypSbmNRg3rfM9L5D6rqv/coldplay

[h=1]Coldplay[/h] On Monday 8 December, Radio 2 welcomes Coldplay for an intimate gig in the BBC Radio Theatre.

The concert will be broadcast on Radio 2, online and on the BBC Red Button. Find out how to listen, watch and join in with this performance from one of the world's biggest acts.

[h=2]Ask Coldplay[/h]

The band will be joining Jo Whiley for an exclusive Ask Coldplay video Q&A from the stage of the BBC Radio Theatre at 1730.

You can watch at bbc.co.uk/radio2 on your mobile phone, your PC or tablet device.

[h=2]Simon Mayo Drivetime[/h]

At 1720 Coldplay join Simon Mayo to preview the evening’s performance.

[h=2]Ask Coldplay[/h]

The band will be joining Jo Whiley for an exclusive Ask Coldplay video Q&A from the stage of the BBC Radio Theatre at 1730.

You can watch at bbc.co.uk/radio2 on your mobile phone, your PC or tablet device.

[h=2]Radio 2 In Concert: How to Watch and Listen[/h]

Radio 2 In Concert with Coldplay airs from 2000-2200 on Monday 8 December.

The band will be talking to Jo Whiley and performing a mixture of songs from their current album Ghost Stories along with classic hits from throughout their career.

Watch live online at bbc.co.uk/radio2 and on BBC Red Button television. Just press red from any BBC channel, and follow the on-screen instructions to the live show.

And of course you can hear the whole show on Radio 2 on FM and Digital Radio.

[h=3][/h] [h=3]Watch it all again![/h] After the gig you can watch video highlights on the BBC Red Button, on iPlayer, YouTube and here on the Radio 2 website.

BBC Radio 2's twitter just posted this

<iframe style="width: 1px; height: 0px; border: medium none; position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" allowfullscreen="" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Have you got a burning question for
? Tweet it using
, and watch Ask Coldplay, Mon 8 Dec, 5:30pm

— BBC Radio 2 (@BBCRadio2)

<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0"></iframe>

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is info to listen Full link- http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/3xPypSbmNRg3rfM9L5D6rqv/coldplay

[h=1]Coldplay[/h] On Monday 8 December, Radio 2 welcomes Coldplay for an intimate gig in the BBC Radio Theatre.

The concert will be broadcast on Radio 2, online and on the BBC Red Button. Find out how to listen, watch and join in with this performance from one of the world's biggest acts.

[h=2]Ask Coldplay[/h]

[h=2]Simon Mayo Drivetime[/h]

At 1720 Coldplay join Simon Mayo to preview the evening’s performance.

[h=2]Ask Coldplay[/h]

[h=2]Radio 2 In Concert: How to Watch and Listen[/h]

Radio 2 In Concert with Coldplay airs from 2000-2200 on Monday 8 December.

The band will be talking to Jo Whiley and performing a mixture of songs from their current album Ghost Stories along with classic hits from throughout their career.

Watch live online at bbc.co.uk/radio2 and on BBC Red Button television. Just press red from any BBC channel, and follow the on-screen instructions to the live show.

And of course you can hear the whole show on Radio 2 on FM and Digital Radio.

[h=3][/h] [h=3]Watch it all again![/h] After the gig you can watch video highlights on the BBC Red Button, on iPlayer, YouTube and here on the Radio 2 website.

can i WATCH it outside of england somehow? I have a livestream for the oneshow, but i only have audio link for the Q&A and the Show per-se

we should be able to watch the q&a with hola since it is streamed over the website. no idea about the live show. can you share the one show link?

we should be able to watch the q&a with hola since it is streamed over the website. no idea about the live show. can you share the one show link?

how can we watch the q and a? i can't litterally find the video player even on the bbc website lol becaus ei have hola too and it works perfectly for me with bbc

this is the link for the one show: http://www.time4tv.com/2011/06/bbc-one.php

trying to figure that out now, I'm in NY looking for linkies

If you're looking for how to view it, use the Hola unblocker add-on: https://hola.org/

When you go on the radio 2 website it should then say you are browsing from the UK...

I'm very careful with my computer but I trust it and If you're not sure get rid of it after your finshed..

It's the best way because I'm pretty sure you won't find a link unless you find some sort of proxy but I doubt there is any proxies for BBC Radio 2!

no guys seriously i cant find the video stream for the q&a, its only says "listen here" and not watch here

From Experience, the option for the video stream doesn't come up until its about to start... They aren't recording whats happening in the studio all the time, the video option shows up at certain times.

Hope that helps!

From Experience, the option for the video stream doesn't come up until its about to start... They aren't recording whats happening in the studio all the time, the video option shows up at certain times.

Hope that helps!

okey dokey, man chrome is going crazy right now, i have open the radio 2 audio stream, the bbc1 video stream and the radio 2 website so i can be ready to click "watch here" when it comes up