✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Six new song titles registered, including 'I'm a real bastard'

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Game of Thrones” cast members Kit Harington, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Emilia Clarke, Iwan Rheon, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Mark Addy, John Bradley, Rose Leslie, Alfie Allen and Charlotte Hope have joined “Red Nose Day”

x

what if the GOT cast is involved in the skit? that would be fantastic.

If they're all Game of Thrones references then "Still Going Strong" could be about House Tyrell since their saying is "Growing Strong" and "Closer to Home" could be about any of the Starks basically.

Really looking forward to the single "Hodor" with its catchy chorus of "Hodor, hodor hodor, HOOOOOdor." Brilliant.

I'm A Real Bastard would be an amazing name!! None of your head full of dreams wishy washy sentimental shite!!

In all seriousness though, this could lead somewhere interesting - Tomorrow is a contender for me, don't really know why haha.

I'm a Real Bastard is the most unColdplayish title in the group

This is totally Game of Thrones stuff. Three references: I'm a real bastard=Jon Snow, Tageryan, Red Wedding. No doubt at this point since a bunch of cast members of GoT just joined the show.

Cool to see the boys having some fun! haha must be taking a break from AHFOD in the studio! I can't wait to hear these if they are ever released!