✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Asks Coldplay: it's YOUR TURN to ask the question! (CLOSED: find out the winning questio

Coeurli

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it’s a lot to ask, but I’m asking anyway:

Have you ever consider going on a world tour that you will come to places you've never came before, where thousands of loyal fans are eager to see you perform live once in a lifetime?

"A Head Full of Dreams" will be the "final chapter", so we're waiting for an "adventurous journey" and a "happy ending".

Hope to see you soon.

-From Vietnam with love and hope-

Could you tell us a bit more about the Red Nose Day collab with Game of Thrones? Were the cast involved in the writing process? How did the songs come about, did all four band members contribute to the lyrics? How much fun did Will have in the Jon Snow costume? IS THERE A GAG REEL? :wink3:

Could you tell us a bit more about the Red Nose Day collab with Game of Thrones? Were the cast involved in the writing process? How did the songs come about, did all four band members contribute to the lyrics? How much fun did Will have in the Jon Snow costume? IS THERE A GAG REEL? :wink3:

Ouuuh good idea too! We haven't seen much in the media about how it all came together!

Are Chris and Jennifer Lawrence going to name their child Cucumber?! Or maybe Potato?

Please all vote for this question. I've been dying to know the answer ever since I heard my first Coldplay song. Are the recent rumors true that Potato Martin will be featured on backing vocals for LP11 ? And what about those rumors that Coldplay are planning to do a live appearance at Glastonbury with the Crazy Frog himself to celebrate 10 years of fruitful collaboration between the two ?

To each band member:

If you were to draw a pie chart with what you think are the reasons for the band success, what would it look like? what is the most important reason/ factor; hard work, talent, good luck, unique chemistry, persistence or others?

well, this sounded like an exam question :laugh3: didn't it? I hope it is understood. I would love to see how each band member perceives the reason for their success.

They need for a compass though :lol: