✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Asks Coldplay: it's YOUR TURN to ask the question! (CLOSED: find out the winning questio

Coeurli

To Chris, Guy, Will and Jonny (coldplay):

How would you describe the album "A Head Full Of Dreams"? Which album is similar to his style from all of your albums?

And what the length of the songs on the new album & some songs will be included in it?

Thank you so much

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Chris, Guy, Jonny, Will and Phil:

It 's been a long time since You started your amazing career, so looking back to the past what was the decision you were almost certain about but turned out to be a complete disaster ? And if you have a time machine how would you change it ?

Also what was the decision you were not sure about but turned out to be the best thing ever happened to you ?

Coldplaying Asks Coldplay: it's YOUR TURN to ask the question! (1st June unti...

Why didn't you release Famous Old Painters on the Prospekt's March EP? I've heard the instrumental, whether or not it's official. Plus, can I join the band?

Sincerely, your friend Jacob

(I know this will never get chosen here, but...) I would truly be interested if Chris has anything to say about this:

Chris Martin (2005) "I think shareholders are the great evil of this modern world."

Chris Martin (2015) Shareholder of TIDAL

Oh thats a good one

Do you believe music can be a friend or a friend can be your music? I just wrote about it and I see you guys and I perfectly percive magic on what each one do with their guitar, drums, bass, piano...

Thak you so much for your music and for being as you are. Come visit Spain soon! A big hug to you.

Coldplay have utilized a lot of different instruments over the years, from xylophones and strings to hand drums and harmonica's. What new instruments does the band want to experiment with in the future? Any in particular that a member wishes he could play?

I don't think my question is quite as good as Post#8, but i'll give mine a go.

My question is for the entire band (including Phil!), and I hope they can all put in a word regarding the following question:

In the series 'The South Bank Show' where Coldplay were featured, it was shown that the band used to be in the habit of creating a list of goals that they would like to achieve (first gig, second gig, reinvent the wheel in an emotional way!). What are the short and long term goals that the band have for themselves? For instance, in the short term, would they like LP7 to come off a certain way? Or in the long term, would they like to do a certain number of gigs/albums?

I remember once reading somewhere Chris stating they thought - in retrospect - X&Y was too long and if they could turn back time they'd make it 3 songs shorter. He also said he knew which songs he'd take out. Which ones was he thinking of?

If you had to choose between releasing a song that:

1. all of you are absolutely sure would work very well live, which the audience would love to sing along and dance to and would also be a lot of fun to play live,

OR

2. a song that is cleverly composed, interesting, different, worked very hard upon and sounds amazing; basically one of the best songs that you guys ever made, but may not work as well in a live setting as the previous song would...

What would you choose to release?

I don't think my question is quite as good as Post#8, but i'll give mine a go.

My question is for the entire band (including Phil!), and I hope they can all put in a word regarding the following question:

In the series 'The South Bank Show' where Coldplay were featured, it was shown that the band used to be in the habit of creating a list of goals that they would like to achieve (first gig, second gig, reinvent the wheel in an emotional way!). What are the short and long term goals that the band have for themselves? For instance, in the short term, would they like LP7 to come off a certain way? Or in the long term, would they like to do a certain number of gigs/albums?

Thanks for this. I never knew they'd been on the S.B.Show.... what a treat I have in store.

Thanks for this. I never knew they'd been on the S.B.Show.... what a treat I have in store.

Highly recommend it. I always love seeing the band at their place of work; their office essentially. It was during their Viva into MX era IIRC.

Please vote for me!!! Post 44!