✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #2: A RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD

thetwinparadox

So now we come to the elimination of Coldplay's beloved second album, A Rush of Blood to the Head. Arguably Coldplay's finest album, their masterpiece, their magnum opus, the vast majority of its songs remain fan favorites. Fans often proclaim their love for these songs when they rage about how they get dropped from the live sets. :P And because there are so many fan favorites, there are a wide range of opinions on which is the best song. I foresee a bloodbath as angry fans fight to the death to save their beloved tune from elimination. Friendships will shatter, hearts will break, and fires will burn in this thread. Are you ready to step into the gauntlet?

The contestants are:

Politik

In My Place

God Put a Smile upon Your Face

The Scientist

Clocks

Daylight

Green Eyes

Warning Sign

A Whisper

A Rush of Blood to the Head

Amsterdam

One I Love

I Bloom Blaum

1'36''

I Ran Away

Crests of Waves

Animals

Murder

Moses

Because of the passionate feelings Coldplayers have for these songs, there will only be double eliminations for the first 3 rounds as to give every fan favorite an equal chance. ;)

You know you've got a legendary era when it's hard to pick a song in the first round! If you threatened to take my life I'd say I Bloom Blaum.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right when you say a bloodbath, this is the first round and there's only been six votes and people are already voting for songs I hold very dear. Parachutes was fun, this is going to be more fun. I'd like to see Politik win but if I was to hazard a prediction I would say the final four will be:

1. Warning Sign

2. Clocks

3. Politik

4. The Scientist

I predict now The Scientist (mainly due to the poll so far) will come out on top. I vote for 1.36 this round.