✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #4: VIVA LA VIDA OR DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS

thetwinparadox

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why so much hate for this song ? Excellent lyrics, deep emotion. Come on people !

I know, but it's hard to choose among those great songs. But I believe there is a couple of songs that should be eliminated before Prospekt's March

How can you vote for Prospekt's March ? Do you know how much emotion is in those final lines ?

Vote for Life in Technicolor to #savePM

I couldn't agree more! It's a perfect combination of Parachutes rawness with Viva emotion. Midnight is the only song that I find more haunting.

A Spell A Rebel Yell. I've never understood that song I always skip it. And how on Earth can someone vote for Viva la Vida, it's a masterpiece. Those strings sound amazing, Coldplay singing together, the Viva chant is the best thing ever. Anyways, we're free to say whatever we want, if someone doesn't like a song that's ok.

I totally get why you would pick A Spell A Rebel Yell...

But tbh, I freaking love this song!

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Prospekt's March/Poppyfields[/td]

[td]10[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Life in Technicolor[/td]

[td]3[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Glass of Water[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Here Prospekt's March/Poppyfields lies.....on its own in a separate sky..... :(

Seven little figures in a soup bowl trying to get any kind of control, but Prospekt's March wasn't one....

Life in Technicolor

Cemeteries of London

Lovers in Japan

Violet Hill

Strawberry Swing

Death and All His Friends

Glass of Water

Sheer madness FFS....how anyone could vote for Prospekt's March is beyond me....

I vote for Glass of Water.

Um can't we just eliminate the instrumental song?

Life in Technicolor

GoW and LiJ are two very great songs!!!! Everyone who voted for those switch to LiT!!!!

I will switch if it helps save Glass Of Water, but currently that's not clear. Let's wait and see :)

GoW and LiJ are two very great songs!!!! Everyone who voted for those switch to LiT!!!!

Hah, I actually like LiT juuuuuust a little more than Glass of Water, think it has a special place in my heart as it was their intro when I saw them for the first time. But I love all the songs left atm