✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2015 #ChristmasIsComing (Cards are on their way!)

SantaClaus

Yesterday I found a note from the postman that he had a delivery for me at the post office! :)

So this evening I went there to pick it up.

The woman at the post office looked at the note and asked me if it was a large package. I told her that I didn't know what it was, neither who was the sender.

I explained her the idea of fans sending each other a Christmas card/package without knowing who you get it from.

When she came back from the back of the office she was smiling at me and said that Santa lives in the US. :D

I think she was as excited as me to open the package but I took it home to open it there.

[ATTACH=full]3559[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]3560[/ATTACH]

Thank you very much Christa for all these wonderful presents: the card, the Love buttons (yeah, the first ones in my collection :-)), the AHFOD cd!!, the sweets, the NY cap (which fits me) and the Christmas decorations. Even the box was pretty.

Merry Christmas & a wonderful 2016 for you and your family!

• Like 3

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I found a note from the postman that he had a delivery for me at the post office! :)

So this evening I went there to pick it up.

The woman at the post office looked at the note and asked me if it was a large package. I told her that I didn't know what it was, neither who was the sender.

I explained her the idea of fans sending each other a Christmas card/package without knowing who you get it from.

When she came back from the back of the office she was smiling at me and said that Santa lives in the US. :D

I think she was as excited as me to open the package but I took it home to open it there.

[ATTACH=full]3559[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]3560[/ATTACH]

Thank you very much Christa for all these wonderful presents: the card, the Love buttons (yeah, the first ones in my collection :)), the AHFOD cd!!, the sweets, the NY cap (which fits me) and the Christmas decorations. Even the box was pretty.

Merry Christmas & a wonderful 2016 for you and your family!

So Happy you got it in time!! I am a huge Charlie Brown fan so I always incorporate it, everyone needs some jewelry bling, and candy. You must have a Coldplay CD! The wings ornament reminded me of Mila's designs for the Ghost Stories album, had to send you Love Buttons and of course a little bit of New York from me to you. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

• Like 1

Thanks to Ilaria! :)

First i thought that it was another one present addressed to me, secondly i definitely spend Xmas at listening what you've been record for me :P THANKS for my fav CLOCKS from Toronto and soooooo lovely Chrisy jacket .. ha.. who doesn't like chocolate ?!

[ATTACH=full]3569[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]3570[/ATTACH]

• Like 4

Hey guys!

Thank you so much to Neurotic8 for this really nice card and bracelet! I was touched by your lovely card and I'm wearing the bracelet (which is from India!)

I received it a little while ago but got caught up in so many things, I forgot to post it here! Anyway thank you so much and i wish you a great holiday season too and a happy new year :)

CWhH6B0UwAAy_gH.jpg

• Like 2

Doh! I totally just realized I didn't write my username either! Just my actual name, haha. I'm not your Secret Santa, but this just reminded me. So thank you? haha :p

Aha!

so you´re my secret santa then ;) - i got your package yesterday.

thank you so much for your lovely card and gift! The necklace is sooooo cool! I really love it! So coldplayish <3

an no way! You´re dad was born like 15 mi away from my hometown?? He MUST know my hometown too... what a coincident! Small, small world

• Like 1

Aha!

so you´re my secret santa then ;) - i got your package yesterday.

thank you so much for your lovely card and gift! The necklace is sooooo cool! I really love it! So coldplayish <3

an no way! You´re dad was born like 15 mi away from my hometown?? He MUST know my hometown too... what a coincident! Small, small world

Ah I'm so glad you got it before Christmas! I was a little worried. I'm really happy you like the necklace. I thought it was pretty Coldplay ish too :P And yep! It's a very small world. I was really excited when I saw where you're from, hehe. Someday I hope to go to Germany. Happy Christmas!

• Like 1

Got home this evening to the discovery a beautiful holiday box waiting on my doorstep and knew right away what it must be! Absolutely blown away by the care and thoughtfulness of this package from the wonderful Nayelli!

It included a lovely card and note inside with snowflakes that reminded me of the Butterflies from the Viva la Vida Tour! As well as candy and chocolate, lip gloss, and a beautiful scarf!

Thank you so much Nayelli! Please know that this package was received with the utmost excitement and gratitude. This is what the holiday season is all about.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays, guys!

-.....- Hey so glad you like it and that it arrived on time! Have a very Merry Christmas! -.....-

How was your Christmas then actually? Mine was almost like a normal weekend, except I met my sister and brother

And by the way, I announced myself to this Christmas card thing, but I never received any address, where to send a card, neither did I receive any card, even though I announced my address. Why on earth was I forgotten again?

I've gotten a card a few days ago from Raphael from France, AAAAHHHH!!! =D I'm soo happy OMG

I'll post pictures ASAP, my camera is currently charging

Glad you finally got it Thalia ! It took almost 2 weeks from France to Germany, longer than expected

• Like 1