✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2015 #ChristmasIsComing (Cards are on their way!)

SantaClaus

just before I send mine ... is it ok to send sweets from Europe to the US from customs point of view? have you done it before?

Yes, I did it the last three years and it worked. I am not sure if it is allowed but if they detect it all they normally do is take the sweets out at customs. Mine have all gone through so far.

• Like 1

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stuck with some details regarding my match. Custom department has put it on hold :(

Santa was last seen on 23rd Nov. Do anyone know how to contact Santa for some additional details on my match ? It is kind of urgent..

I'm stuck with some details regarding my match. Custom department has put it on hold :(

Santa was last seen on 23rd Nov. Do anyone know how to contact Santa for some additional details on my match ? It is kind of urgent..

Try contacting one of the moderators maybe they know how to contact santa. If that doesn't help contact your match directly

Hello everyone! Had a rough couple of weeks, but I'm back! All PMs have been noted or answered to. Thank you to everyone who has sent me their confirmations that their cards were sent! For all those of haven't, please send me a message (i believe it is now called "start a conversation") asap

For those who are receiving their gifts, please post pictures on the forums! This is always a moment we are excited for, and this confirms your match that their package was well received! Thank you and Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho

• Like 1

09d2db727047ed131517b8e58a47bccf.jpg

Received the package from Germany! Thank you so much for the early Christmas present, DanceTeacher :D I'm glad you still remember me from last year we met in London! These stickers are sah cute! :D :D, the chocolate is melting so I need to put it in the fridge first for overnight (one of the disadvantages of living in a hot weather lol). Anyways thank you so much, this is so lovely!!

• Like 1

Wow, that was fast! I had estimated a month but it only took about 10 days from Germany to Indonesia. :) I am so happy you got it. Had I known that it would arrive so fast I would have written a bit more - I was in a bit of a hurry to get it to the post office :) Glad the chocolate has not melted all over the content...:eek:

• Like 1

Got home this evening to the discovery a beautiful holiday box waiting on my doorstep and knew right away what it must be! Absolutely blown away by the care and thoughtfulness of this package from the wonderful Nayelli!

It included a lovely card and note inside with snowflakes that reminded me of the Butterflies from the Viva la Vida Tour! As well as candy and chocolate, lip gloss, and a beautiful scarf!

Thank you so much Nayelli! Please know that this package was received with the utmost excitement and gratitude. This is what the holiday season is all about.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays, guys!

[ATTACH=full]3517[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]3518[/ATTACH]

• Like 2

Today I got a lovely package from Belgium. Thank you very much Nie! It's really awesome, especially your great "arts&crafts" and the photograph from Antwerp (and the very best Belgian Chocolate of course :))

Bedankt!

Greetings from Poland and merry christmas everyone :)

[ATTACH=full]3524[/ATTACH]

• Like 3

I've just received those amazing gifts today from my lovely secret santa Rahul, from India!

I've got a xmas card and tree decorations, a guide from his hometown, a stamp collection (i've always wanted one), and delicious chocolate treats!

IMG_20151211_183633.jpg

... And this beautiful gift that made me shake!!!!!

IMG_20151211_183409.jpg

Thank you so much, Rahul! I can't express how happy I am with this. I immensely wish you an amazing Christmas and the best in your life for 2016. May you have a heart full of love and a head full of dreams! :)

• Like 1

Hi guys, I came home today to receive my package in the post and it's made my day! Photo's to come.

No username though so I don't know who I have the honour of thanking!

Doh! I totally just realized I didn't write my username either! Just my actual name, haha. I'm not your Secret Santa, but this just reminded me. So thank you? haha :P

• Like 1

That was me! (thought I put my username on the card?)

Really glad you liked it and enjoy the treats!

I loved it, really did brighten up my day!

I thought it was a song reference :p silly me. Loved the hand made stars, a real personal touch!

The chocolate coins were delicious :) The candy canes broke in transit but are still edible, feasting on them now :)