✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2015 #ChristmasIsComing (Cards are on their way!)

SantaClaus

Juhuu, so my secret santa has finally arrived! It is from Poland this year. I find this so amazing that you do not know what and from whom you are going to receive something and so exciting when and if it will arrive! So thank you very much dear Bacha90 for your nice package. The area where you live looks very nice - a bit like where I live as well even though Poland is so much more in the North. The magnet is already on my fridge, the Coldplay foto (very nice) and the card on my desk and the little tree made it even on my christmas tree already as it is matching perfectly. It is sitting nicely under the red cone shape bauble from Rahul last year :). The Chocolate is yet to be tasted![ATTACH=full]3641[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]3640[/ATTACH]

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really nice presents you`ve got. I am actually happy that I did not receive an address nor a present, since I didn`t have time or energy for those things this year. Felt also very frustrated in sending cards to the some and very many regular relatives, who do not know in how big troubles I have been and who don`t even care, because they are such and don`t even know me. I need better friends and relatives

Received my package yesterday from Michalina/Poky. Love the bracelet I'm gonna wear it to the concert in June, lollipop reminds me of MX cd and a bit of AHFOD cover and of course krówki who doesn't love ķrówki? Haha thanks/ dzięki :) Happy new year everyone!

[ATTACH=full]3660[/ATTACH]

Glad you finally got it Thalia ! It took almost 2 weeks from France to Germany, longer than expected

Weird world - my package from Germany to Indonesia only took 10 days.:surprised:

I have not received anything yet, but I hope I will. I am happy already as Grids got my package :)

• Like 1

Thanks to Ilaria! :)

First i thought that it was another one present addressed to me, secondly i definitely spend Xmas at listening what you've been record for me :P THANKS for my fav CLOCKS from Toronto and soooooo lovely Chrisy jacket .. ha.. who doesn't like chocolate ?!

[ATTACH=full]3569[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]3570[/ATTACH]

Exactly Sarah! Who doesn't like chocolate? And above all, who doesn't like the wonderful version of Clocks from Toronto?

Anyway happy new year everyone!!! I wish all of you a year full of dreams :happy2:

Yesterday a package from Oregon arrived here! Thanks Kendra!! I tasted the peppermint bark immediately and it's delicious! And the lip balm, I used it over and over again :happy2: Ahahaha yes, Bigfoot is famous also here in Italy! Thank you again, thank you and happy new year!

[ATTACH=full]3662[/ATTACH]

PS: I wish you'll come in Italy one day, you'll be welcomed :nice:

[ATTACH=full]3688[/ATTACH] Yaaay! I got my package a little over a week ago but haven't had time to post pictures.

I want to thank Veeq, who sent it, it is awesome! :happy2: It really made my day and my whole family was also excited to see everything.

The music box is sooo cute, I love the key chain, cards, sweets(i think hand-made) crochet Christmas tree, crochet star and thanks a lot for Ghost stories confetti! I am definitely going to use the hand warmer as it's cold here!

Thank you so much again and I wish you Happy new year!

• Like 1

I finally received my package today :dance: Thanks @Stepsi! :bliss:

I got a lovely card - thanks for the lovely warm message, some confetti from various eras, special tea, and an ornament! Left me warm and fuzzy even though it arrived in 2016...

[ATTACH=full]3702[/ATTACH]

Sorry it took so long even though you sent it weeks ago - the package got held up by Australian Customs no less! :anxious:

Lucky it came through... :laugh3: Sorry that your ornament broke on it's long journey to reach me :facepalm:

[ATTACH=full]3703[/ATTACH]

Btw @BiggerStronger - glad you liked the little X-Mas gift + card I sent :D

Just able to post this here. Came home last Wednesday from my Christmas and NYE holiday to find a card from the post office in my mail. Apparently it arrived just in time on the 23rd Dec but unfortunately I was not at my home anymore, so I rushed to the post office because they just keep it for a limited time before they send it back to the sender, and I was lucky enough: they still had it there. So thank you my Secret Santa from Poland and the lovely sweets and cards and your kind message! I'm a bit embarrassed because I don't remember your username and the package is at my boyfriend's home as I took it there when I got it :facepalm: but maybe you read it and you can be sure it arrived finally its destination : )

I will post pics hopefully soon!

And @gentleparachute glad you got it, although partly not in one piece anymore. Hope the tea instructions help - enjoy ;)

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]3726[/ATTACH] I finally received my package from Jeff, from Washington! I find this so amazing: you don't know from whom you are going to receive something and it's so exciting! So thank you very much dear! I've seen that you've already been to Italy, when? Hope you liked it :) And thanks for having written something also in Italian! The magnet is already on my fridge, I love collecting magnets from all the cities :) Thank you so much :)

I didn't receive anything yet, and my small package seems "lost" in US too~ nice coincidence:angel: I've contacted local post office (and the match to let her know the whole story) asking for more info. on the tracking, although they seemed positive, but indicated a possible refund till the end of March if there is nothing new to update~ I still hope my stuff would arrive at Houston safely:daisy: although I love chocolate, but fortunately, didn't include it this time:guitarist: Happy New Year:bliss: