Birds (Song and Video out now Jan 2) pg 17 for Vid

Coeurli

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I love this song.

I fucking love this song.

I love this song so damn much, I love love love love love love love it. I could write on and it still wouldn't be enough.

I swear to God, I will cry my ass off if they don't play this live next year. I need to hear this live. I just need to. It's absolutely divine. Fuck, I am literally grateful for this song.

LOL I feel the same.

God I love this song.

I love this song so damn much, I love love love love love love love it. I could write on and it still wouldn't be enough.

I swear to God, I will cry my ass off if they don't play this live next year. I need to hear this live. I just need to. It's absolutely divine. Fuck, I am literally grateful for this song.

Amen.

Oh my gosh, sorry to be a downer right now, but what if they go on the Birds Tour....and it turns out to be like the Twisted Logic Tour....you know what I mean?

I would hate that

Seriously, I'm so sorry that thought even came into my mind and I had to say it

Oh my gosh, sorry to be a downer right now, but what if they go on the Birds Tour....and it turns out to be like the Twisted Logic tour....you know what I mean?

I would hate that

Honestly no I don't know what you mean

They never played the song 'Twisted Logic' on the Twisted Logic Tour

Oh god oops- in my defence I was like 5 when the twisted logic tour happened and I dislike X&Y so I never really went to watch any of it.

And I only really realized the absolute genius of birds today lol

• Like 1

i have a strange feeling that this might end up a song they hardly play live. they haven't played it live yet.

It's gonna end up being one of those golden hidden gems like High Speed, Daylight, Square One, 42, and Yes, which were highly underrated and hardly ever played live, but were fan-favorites from their respective albums.

Speaking of which, it would be my dream if Coldplay decided to throw Square One back into its setlist ever since they stopped playing it live in 2005. Really underrated, high-octane song right there.

• Like 4

It's gonna end up being one of those golden hidden gems like High Speed, Daylight, Square One, 42, and Yes, which were highly underrated and hardly ever played live, but were fan-favorites from their respective albums.

Speaking of which, it would be my dream if Coldplay decided to throw Square One back into its setlist ever since they stopped playing it live in 2005. Really underrated, high-octane song right there.

Out of all those songs I only really like 42, but for me it's one of the best songs Coldplay has ever made

Oh my gosh, sorry to be a downer right now, but what if they go on the Birds Tour....and it turns out to be like the Twisted Logic Tour....you know what I mean?

I would hate that

God I would hate that too. That was such a bummer, not playing Twisted Logic and naming the tour that way. Twisted Logic would have been a perfect closer for the concert, at least the main set, before the encore...

I thought it was called the "A Head Full of Dreams" tour? I've seen it on some posters.

please just play Twisted Logic, boys

It's gonna end up being one of those golden hidden gems like High Speed, Daylight, Square One, 42, and Yes, which were highly underrated and hardly ever played live

Every 2nd track in an album has been played, so I have a bit of *hope* that it'll be played live. Speaking of hidden gems, I think Yes was the only one that was hardly played live (about ~15 times). The rest of those songs have been played at least ~120 times. (info from http://www.setlist.fm/stats/albums/coldplay-3d6bde3.html)

• Like 1

God I would hate that too. That was such a bummer, not playing Twisted Logic and naming the tour that way. Twisted Logic would have been a perfect closer for the concert, at least the main set, before the encore...

I'm still bitter that they've never played it.

I think Yes was the only one that was hardly played live (about ~15 times). The rest of those songs have been played at least ~120 times. (info from http://www.setlist.fm/stats/albums/coldplay-3d6bde3.html)

Wow... I didn't know that site existed, but thanks!

Either way, songs like High Speed, Daylight, were played on their respective albums' tours, but not much. They don't play those songs anymore which is a shame.

The setlist so far looks like Coldplay's greatest radio hits (i.e. Viva, Paradise, Fix You, ASFOS, Yellow, Clocks, etc.) with about 6-8 tracks from AHFOD.

God I love this song.

And this has finally come true. Amen.

ITS HAPPENING AND ITS SO GOOD AM I RIGHT