✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Birds (Song and Video out now Jan 2) pg 17 for Vid

Coeurli

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We took a road trip out to Salvation Mountain today. It was a 3 hour drive from my house. But my daughter wanted to see it - I've raised her well [emoji3]

Here are some of the photos we took. [ATTACH=full]3781[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]3782[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]3783[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]3784[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]3785[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]3786[/ATTACH]

• Like 11

Guest diogo_sg
We took a road trip out to Salvation Mountain today. It was a 3 hour drive from my house. But my daughter wanted to see it - I've raised her well [emoji3]

Here are some of the photos we took. [ATTACH=full]3781[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]3782[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]3783[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]3784[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]3785[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]3786[/ATTACH]

Cool! That must have been such a fun and beautiful trip! And an inspiring one too. Lovely pictures, by the way :)

That's an off-topic, @Jedi Leo but did you actually reach your goal in California (the girl....?)

I have done what I came to do in Cali, that much I know :) But in order to answer your question I´d say ask me again in a couple of months *lol* Then I´ll probably be able to say! Its a bit complicated situation, lets just say Im well on the way to advancing my goal hehe :)

I have done what I came to do in Cali, that much I know :) But in order to answer your question I´d say ask me again in a couple of months *lol* Then I´ll probably be able to say! Its a bit complicated situation, lets just say Im well on the way to advancing my goal hehe :)

Oh OK. I'll remember to ask you then :D

• Like 2

Oh OK. I'll remember to ask you then :D

:D I appreciate you caring to ask me about it. Thats very nice of you ! It meant a lot to me to have you guys to talk to here while I was away especially , having a lot of challenging days :/ So thank you :hug:

• Like 1

Great!! :) How come that you haven`t been there before if it`s so near to you? Is it famous there? I˙m from Europe so I really don`t know how the things are going out there :)

Great!! :) How come that you haven`t been there before if it`s so near to you? Is it famous there? I˙m from Europe so I really don`t know how the things are going out there :)

It's a 3 hour drive by car, over 300 km, so it's a long drive. We spent about an hour there, walking around. There were about 30 people there - it's just in the middle of the desert, with just a small town nearby, and nothing else for miles and miles. http://www.salvationmountain.us/menu.html

You can't walk all over the paintings. There is a painted yellow pathway they want you to stay on, even though the Birds video shows Coldplay walking around. I'm sure they had special permission. It's funded solely by donations now, of paint and money.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
is it only me or did anyone else notice the ooohhh thing in the chorus or the Pre-chorus .. it's was so obvious when they perform it live .. made the song even more beautiful

The one that Will sings? I did notice but it's kind of buried in the album version. Another really nice Will-vocal is in the 2nd chorus, when Will comes in with a delayed "close your eyes" (singing after Chris). Much more apparent in the live version and so quiet on the album. </3

The one that Will sings? I did notice but it's kind of buried in the album version. Another really nice Will-vocal is in the 2nd chorus, when Will comes in with a delayed "close your eyes" (singing after Chris). Much more apparent in the live version and so quiet on the album. </3

no not will singing .. it's like this

" it’s a fool’s gold thunder

ooooohhhh

it’s just a warring rain

ooooohhhh

don’t let the fears just start ‘what if

ooooohhhhh

I won’t see you again’

ooooohhhhh

around here you never want to

oooohhhhh

sleep all night

ooooohhhh

something like that :D

i just notice it's easy to hear it in the headphone unlike car speakers you can barely hear all the sounds and I'm that guy who always listen to the music while driving around :D

ooooohhhh

it’s just a warring rain

ooooohhhh

ooooohhhhh

I won’t see you again’

ooooohhhhh

oooohhhhh

sleep all night

ooooohhhh

i just notice it's easy to hear it in the headphone unlike car speakers you can barely hear all the sounds and I'm that guy who always listen to the music while driving around :D

I hear them !

I hear them !

yeah I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who just hear that for the first time in the Mexico concert :D

allot of things in A Head Full Of Dreams sounds more clearly live .. like how Jonny´s guitar in Everglow were much more prominent comparing to the studio version

ooooohhhh

it’s just a warring rain

ooooohhhh

ooooohhhhh

I won’t see you again’

ooooohhhhh

oooohhhhh

sleep all night

ooooohhhh

Sorry I was referring to both this thing AND another part. The oooh's are sung by Will if I'm not mistaken.

• Like 1